- 04-05-2010, 08:05 PM
- 04-05-2010, 08:26 PM
could be a bump in bp. get it checked and keep an eye on it
- 04-05-2010, 08:43 PMBoard Sponsor
- 6'0" lbs.
- Join Date
- Jan 2007
- Rep Power
For some fun, see http://www.wrongdiagnosis.com/sympto...ing/causes.htm
Could be from the HTN, what's your BP normally and now?
04-05-2010, 09:06 PM
04-14-2010, 10:50 AM
I am on HRT, just switched from Testim to Test Cypionate. But, I have the same thing and my new docotor noticed it right away. My BP and hemocrit was WAY high. So I gave blood at his recommendation to reduce the red blood cell count, and Im trying to monitor my BP. Staying away from pre-workout drinks now like Jacked and xplode too. I would really hate to be a 45 year old, 8% body fat, awesome looking corpse!!!
04-14-2010, 11:46 AM
adrenals, BP, high e2 can all cause this.. dehydration as well
Similar Forum Threads
- By hogiejoe in forum General ChatReplies: 28Last Post: 03-03-2010, 05:40 PM
- By dsade in forum NutraplanetReplies: 27Last Post: 09-03-2007, 06:21 PM
- By 1Ainslie in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 14Last Post: 02-28-2007, 11:37 AM
- By FullyBuilt in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 1Last Post: 07-15-2004, 07:49 PM
- By msclbldrguy in forum General ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 04-11-2003, 11:29 AM