Not responding to HCG

  1. Not responding to HCG


    Recently, I started HCG with my TRT. I was hoping it would give me quite a boost. Unfortunatly it did not. My starting test value was over 500, after one month on HCG my test value was 220. I started at a dose of 400IU E3D. After I recieved my blood test, I increased my dosage to 500IU EOD. I was actually having bad sides. My sex drive went away, ED, the boys got smaller, and lack of all motivation. Felt pretty bad. Checked my E2 and it was still under 20. The brand I was using was Hucog. This was the stuff before they switched over to the pre mix. I mixed it correctly with bacteriostatic water and kept it in the fridge. I think it was legit because my LH and FSH numbers tanked on the second blood test. I was thinking about trying Novarel but it is much more costly. Has anyone ever heard of someone not responding to HCG? Any insight would be appreciated.


  2. I think you completely misunderstand HCG. I am 56 years old and have used HCG for at least 10 years. This tiny box is way too rough to try to explain. I prefer to answer something this complex by phone if you are willing. I can call via skype if you provide a number. Might take 20 min of talking to set you straight. I don't browse these forums and am new so may not see a reply. No idea if there is an IM function on this site. BDM

  3. Where do you inject it?
    •   
       


  4. Stomach, sub-q.

  5. I think you don't know the real use for the HCG, it should be used after the HGH cycle.
    After the one cycle of HGH, IGF , then please use HCG to make the muscle perfect and stable. Could you tell me if you have used the HGH products before using the HCG?

  6. use THIGH, some say it wont work as well in stomach,

  7. Quote Originally Posted by chemone01 View Post
    I think you don't know the real use for the HCG, it should be used after the HGH cycle.
    After the one cycle of HGH, IGF , then please use HCG to make the muscle perfect and stable. Could you tell me if you have used the HGH products before using the HCG?
    worst post ever on this board.

  8. I will keep that in mind need4speed. Spinn, I have to agree! Did I bring out the crazies for this post or what?

  9. pun, i have seen a guy who had TT of 390 and was doing hcg in the stomach switched to thigh and doubled his T level.. its worth a shot..

    i

  10. I will try that when I get the Pregnyl.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by punxweb View Post
    I will try that when I get the Pregnyl.
    I thought my HCG wasn't working anymore (generic brand)... then I switched to pregynl and total testosterone shot to 1500. Reduced it and now my T has consistently been 800-900 for six months+. Always sub-q in abdomen.

  12. Leanguy, I was reading some of your bloodwork on muscle chatroom. What dosage are you using for HCG and T now?

  13. leanguy have you tried Noveral? Noveral suppose to be stronger than pregnyl

  14. Quote Originally Posted by punxweb View Post
    Leanguy, I was reading some of your bloodwork on muscle chatroom. What dosage are you using for HCG and T now?
    HCG 200iu EOD
    gel just a pea size 10% cream EOD
    .25mg adex E4D

    Quote Originally Posted by need4speed View Post
    leanguy have you tried Noveral? Noveral suppose to be stronger than pregnyl
    Have not tried novarel

  15. "gel just a pea size 10% cream EOD"

    What's the point of this and where do you apply it?

    also Wont this actually lower Testosterone levels, your body sees that its getting some T therefore shuts down its own production. If you use T gel wouldnt you have to go higher to go past when your body shuts down its own natural production?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by need4speed View Post
    "gel just a pea size 10% cream EOD"

    What's the point of this and where do you apply it?

    also Wont this actually lower Testosterone levels, your body sees that its getting some T therefore shuts down its own production. If you use T gel wouldnt you have to go higher to go past when your body shuts down its own natural production?
    I apply it to thighs. It is enough to increase DHT via skin enzymes. No it won't shut down my own T production when I'm using HCG.

  17. I know but I used T gel before and it actually lowered my T levels while i was using HCG and it took e2 way up.

    Can you tell a difference in how you feel when you use T gel?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by need4speed View Post
    I know but I used T gel before and it actually lowered my T levels while i was using HCG and it took e2 way up.

    Can you tell a difference in how you feel when you use T gel?
    Yes, the T-gel increases libido more than HCG alone. This is due to DHT conversion from the transdermal (verified by labwork).
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. DTH,not responding...
    By airram479 in forum Get Diesel Nutrition
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-31-2009, 06:28 PM
  2. Is anyone NOT responding to Prime?
    By paulg in forum Supplements
    Replies: 97
    Last Post: 10-02-2008, 03:39 PM
  3. not responding to pslin
    By tim1985 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-04-2008, 10:01 PM
  4. Non-Responding to Supplements
    By strategicmove in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-06-2007, 02:07 PM
Log in
Log in