best form of inj. test for TRT

spazface

Banned
Awards
having trouble deducting what the best form of inj. test is for TRT in a younger male

Cypionate
Enathate
or a blend like Sustanon

punxweb

Awards
Cyp or Enathor typical. You will not typically be prescribed Sust. How old are you?

Kina Mutai

Awards
having trouble deducting what the best form of inj. test is for TRT in a younger male

Cypionate
Enathate
or a blend like Sustanon
As an aside -- If you're self-injecting, try putting the loaded syringe on a hot pad for half an hour (set the hot pad on LOW!!). Cyp and Enan are suspended in oil and heating the oil will greatly increase the viscosity.

KingMeso

KingMeso

Awards
  • Established
Cyp or Enan. Sust wouldn't be good to keep your blood levels consistent. Cyp is what's usually prescribed.

spazface

Banned
Awards
i am just nailing down between cyp and enath at this point, can't seem to really find a tremendous difference between the two, aside from qty of carbon atoms :)

Philec48

Awards
  • Established
T-Cyp is made with cotton-seed oil. Enanthate with sesame oil. Other than that, not much difference, though I've heard T-cyp is slightly less viscous, and is a little less long-acting (but not enough to make a real difference).

spazface

Banned
Awards
i would prefer once a week injections, so either may suit.

jucedporkchop

Awards
I would rec Cypionate and/or Enathate everyweek, at a min every other week. but I thik every week at lower dose is better.

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
In Australia Sus is prescribed a lot more than Enth, maybe to try keep Enth off the black market as its sought after a lot more than Sus. But I wonder what is the point of Sus it must have some benefits, what are the benefits of doing prop E2D over Enth E2D? Apart from initially getting your levels up quicker.

spazface

Banned
Awards
the doctor i spoke with suggested 1 shot of test a week(he didn't say what kind), hcg 2x a week subQ in the belly area, and adex 2x a week(didn't say dosage)

just trying to make sense of the ridiculously high prices they are charging, at best it's 2-3X cost.

to maintain a 900-1100 ttl test, 250mcg a week, 1X? what type of hcg dosage/adex dosage?

punxweb

Awards
You will not know how much adex you will need until after the first blood test. 100mg test per week, 300-500 IU HCG and hopefully not more than .5mg of adex. What are they charging you?

spazface

Banned
Awards
You will not know how much adex you will need until after the first blood test. 100mg test per week, 300-500 IU HCG and hopefully not more than .5mg of adex. What are they charging you?
pm sent.

T.E. at 100mg a week, a 10ml/250mg = 25 weeks
HcG at 500iu(high end for comparison sakes), 2x5000iu = 10 weeks
adex at .5mg a week, .5 tablet of 1mg = various sizes/tab or liq

this can all be had at a very tiny fraction of what they want, i dont want to quote prices in plain view as to possibly be too obvious:AR15firing:

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
Make sure you be precise with the adex dosage. How I increment it is like this, from highest to lowest dose:

.5 E3D
.5 E4D
.25 E3D
.25 E4D

Give about 2 months for levels to work themselves out maybe even 3 to get a gauge for how you feel.

spinn

Awards
  • Established
yes, you dont need much, your levels should be in the mid 20s

KSman

KSman

Awards
  • Established
For optimal results you need to inject at least twice a week. Many inject EOD. When doing that, T levels will always be very steady and then there is no concern about what ester is fast and what is slow. And no need for propitiatory ester blends.

T eth has more T per mg and would provide more T that an equal dose of T cyp. But if you are adjusting T dose to achieve high normal FT or bio-T, then the dose simply gets increased. But most docs do not think that way.

T cyp will flow through a 0.5ml 0.5" #29 insulin syringe. [Do not use 1.0ml.]