Dermacrine + Formestane = PROBLEMS! HELP!

musclehustler

musclehustler

Awards
SO I started my derma LV and formestane LV cycle 8 days ago and I have to stop because of a swelling of my urethra. Yes , swelling of my urethra has done in my cycle! I am having trouble going to the bathroom and basically have little to no stream. The formestane and Derma were just starting to kick in and I was starting to feel the pump but this side efeect became intolerable. Do you guys think it was because of the LV delivery system? Since its a liquid it was going straight to the bladder. Did anyone else ever have this problem? Please any information is much appreciated, Thanks

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear that bro.. you should move this thread to PP forums you might get better help from their reps, or pm trauma1

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
im running derm lv and formex and not having any issues. could be unrelated

n87

Awards
  • Established
I ran Dermacrine LV and two bottles of Sustain Alpha LV and never had anything like that man. I would say it's totally unrelated. Sounds like prostatitis. I'd pay a visit to urologist, the sooner the better, if I were you. Good luck.

musclehustler

musclehustler

Awards
I found this post on AM under problems during cycle. This describes exactly what I am feeling. Has anyone else experienced this and what was the outcome? Thanks
:
Prostate Pain

Messing with your prostate is no joke! And you can get an enlarged prostate from using steroidal compounds.

What are the symptoms of an enlarged prostate?

The symptoms can range from difficulty urinating (dribbling), frequent urination, painful urination, lower abdominal pain, and pain between the groin and anus.

How do I treat this?

*Urinate when you first get the urge. Also, go to the bathroom when you have the chance, even if you don't feel a need to urinate.

*Avoid alcohol and caffeine, especially after dinner.

*Don't drink a lot of fluid all at once. Spread out fluids throughout the day. Avoid drinking fluids within 2 hours of bedtime.

*Try NOT to take over-the-counter cold and sinus medications that contain decongestants or antihistamines. These medications can increase BPH symptoms.

Saw Palmetto
Quote:
*Dosage is around 300-500mg Everyday
*Look for fat-soluble saw palmetto extract with 85-95% fatty acids and sterols.
Originally used by Native Americans as a remedy for urinary problems, saw palmetto (Serenoa repens) is now popular as an over-the-counter supplement for prostate health. And for good reason. Evidence is building that this herb—extracted from the dark purple berries of the American saw palmetto plant—may help treat benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), the fancy name for an enlarged prostate gland. In Germany, Austria, Italy, and other European countries, saw palmetto is an accepted medical treatment for BPH.

Beta Sitosterol
Quote:
Daily dosage: Between 60 (20 mg three times per day) and 130 mg per day have been used in trials reporting a reduction in prostatic hyperplasia-related symptoms.
Beta-sitosterol is one of a group of organic compounds found in plants that, alone and in combination with similar plant sterols, reduces blood levels of cholesterol.

The reduction of cholesterol levels appears to be because beta-sitosterol blocks absorption of cholesterol.4 It has also been effective in reducing symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Been with any shady women lately? Haven't heard of this problem as a result of anything hormonal...unless you are always sporting a semi.. in which case it could be priapism issues..

But it's likely a prostate issue and not your urethra. Have you been taking any support supps or have any on hand?