Causes of Morning Wood
- 03-28-2010, 11:27 AM
- 03-28-2010, 11:52 AM
03-28-2010, 12:18 PM
I like this forum due to the REAL World experiences of the members. On another thread a few guys who take the time to see their Doc found the Morning wood is due to a ratio of Test to Estrogen and the amounts. It appears if you have to little Estrogen you get no wood and if you get to much you also get no wood. There appears to be a sweep spot of wood.
If you take HCG you may have to take Anastrole in small does to keep the estrogen down but not get rid of it. It reminds me of calibrating my automatic watch. You have to keep tweeking it till you get it right.
03-28-2010, 12:36 PM
03-28-2010, 01:48 PM
actually a full bladder pressing on the prostate is also part of it.
03-28-2010, 02:25 PM
03-29-2010, 07:27 AM
are you taking anything that affects your erection?
have you taken anything to affect it?
At 20 your erections should be an inconvenience I suggest you go to your doc and dont feel embarrassed about it , he will have heard it all before .i say he because its easier to talk to a male doctor about man problems.
03-29-2010, 07:33 AM
in an earlier thread you were using HCG and test dropped.
why were you using HCG? Was this self medicated or done through a doctor?
If self medicated it looks as though you may have messed up your endocrine system Unless you were prescribed HCG for a reason and being monitored by a doc , at 20 i would have left well alone.
03-29-2010, 08:35 AM
03-29-2010, 11:32 AM
03-30-2010, 07:39 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Chuckwheat in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 8Last Post: 03-28-2010, 12:11 PM
- By cumkwakka in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 23Last Post: 07-19-2008, 10:21 AM
- By corndog in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 4Last Post: 09-24-2007, 08:52 PM
- By Hyde12 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 8Last Post: 04-04-2007, 07:09 AM
- By BigAk in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 98Last Post: 01-31-2007, 04:20 PM