Is there a good way to lower DHT?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Carsoking,
    I do understand DHT's role in the body and your previous post is valid. It's quite possible that Myodrol is not the supplement of choice for those who do not have DHT related issues when test is increased. Feel free to not try it if it doesn't sound like a supplement that would be beneficial for you.

At the same time, I'm sure you understand how post #18 could be interpreted as a dig to the product without context or support.

Finally, labeling order is dictated by "how much" of the total content is made up by that particular ingredient. It has nothing do with potency or priority of function.

2. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Carsoking,
    I do understand DHT's role in the body and your previous post is valid. It's quite possible that Myodrol is not the supplement of choice for those who do not have DHT related issues when test is increased. Feel free to not try it if it doesn't sound like a supplement that would be beneficial for you.

At the same time, I'm sure you understand how post #18 could be interpreted as a dig to the product without context or support.

Finally, labeling order is dictated by "how much" of the total content is made up by that particular ingredient. It has nothing do with potency or priority of function.
    thats what i said "Why i dont think its the main ingredient , unless your labelling laws are different, the main ingredient has to be listed firsthere in the UK;in this case saw palmetto -doesnt how much equal main?

if you think post 18 is a dig to the product im surprised .All i havedone is pointed out the more common name to this herb rather than the latin ive also made readers aware that this isnt anything new , saw palmetto has been around for ages and so has the anti oxidant.Consequently they can be found in a health food store and saw palmetto in a standardised version , i would assume at a cheaper price than Axis labs will sell their product for.

i think unless you have the evidence to say otherwise, that you should declare that this is not a test booster but a supplement to promote prostate health by the possible reduction of dht with the use of saw palmetto and a free radical scavanger using the powerful antioxidant Astaxanthin which protects the cells against free radicals;helps maintain healthy joints by favourably influencing the condition of cartilage. And it helps support balanced energy levels and healthy immune function
    i notice also it is a proprietary blend so unless the full ingredients have not been declared of which something not listed ,may influence a rise in test , then i stick by what i say.
    Last edited by corsaking; 03-24-2010 at 01:13 PM. Reason: additiomal text
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    thats what i said "Why i dont think its the main ingredient , unless your labelling laws are different, the main ingredient has to be listed firsthere in the UK;in this case saw palmetto -doesnt how much equal main?
    Let's use an obvious example that is unrelated to this product to demonstrate the labeling procedure: Let's say you would have a prop blend of 20mg of SD and 50mg of Halo. The profile might look something like this:

Anabolic Matrix 70mg
    -halodrol
    -superdrol

The potent ingredient is SD, not the halo even though it's listed first (because it makes up more content in the prop blend).

The same is true in every single sleep aide that contains melatonin. Even at DOULBE dose, melatonin would be the last thing listed in a sleep aide prop blend almost every time even though it's the "main" or most potent ingredient.

Let's put this topic to rest as we clearly don't see eye to eye and have deviated from the initial purpose of the thread

4. Quote Originally Posted by nycjimi View Post
    My pre HRT numbers were:
    Test 290 350-800
    DHT 70 35-75
    what does your psa number look like?
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

5. Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post

if you think post 18 is a dig to the product im surprised .All i havedone is pointed out the more common name to this herb rather than the latin ive also made readers aware that this isnt anything new , saw palmetto has been around for ages and so has the anti oxidant.Consequently they can be found in a health food store and saw palmetto in a standardised version , i would assume at a cheaper price than Axis labs will sell their product for.

i think unless you have the evidence to say otherwise, that you should declare that this is not a test booster but a supplement to promote prostate health by the possible reduction of dht with the use of saw palmetto and a free radical scavanger using the powerful antioxidant Astaxanthin which protects the cells against free radicals;helps maintain healthy joints by favourably influencing the condition of cartilage. And it helps support balanced energy levels and healthy immune function
    i notice also it is a proprietary blend so unless the full ingredients have not been declared of which something not listed ,may influence a rise in test , then i stick by what i say.
    one thing to consider is the extract. i think everyone knows there is a big difference between fenugreek and testofen/nettle root and divaniil/hgw and icariin/geranium root and 1,3 dime.............the myotesterone has a patent, so i would suspect it has something to do with the extraction process-either the extraction it's self or the part used.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
    •   

6. PSA 0.5
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. good lower ab work out
    By newman897 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-13-2010, 11:14 PM
  2. Good test booster to help Total Test & lower estradiol??
    By TexasLifter89 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-19-2009, 07:02 PM
  3. AlphaStat* Raise T, Lower DHT, Lower ES
    By Flaw in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-08-2009, 03:12 PM
  4. Lower my HGH.......?
    By RHB31 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-01-2008, 11:15 PM
  5. Replies: 7