HCG stopped working
- 03-11-2010, 07:31 AM
- 03-11-2010, 08:41 AM
What brand are and were you using?
- 03-11-2010, 08:44 AM
Using Noveral now () was on pregnyl
03-11-2010, 02:03 PM
03-11-2010, 02:12 PM
Argh, I suppose i'll increase my IU dosage and inject in different area.
03-11-2010, 03:04 PM
03-13-2010, 01:25 AM
are you keeping it in the fridge? How recently did you reconstitute?
04-02-2010, 06:58 PM
I have liked Novarel the best the other brand I am not sure too much about it I have heard that is is just as good however you hear more about novarel.
04-02-2010, 07:01 PM
pregynl is working great for me. the generic I was using from a compounded pharm was not working good and I almost gave up on hcg.
04-04-2010, 01:17 PM
I was also using a generic version and didn't feel it was too effective. I have now been using Pregnly for about the last 2 months and I feel better on that. I'm having labs done within the next few weeks to see what it's really doing.
04-04-2010, 07:41 PM
I got a great deal on the generic version Oviac and wonder how it compares to the non generic brands. Is the geniec watered down ? I think I was paying $ 15 per 10,000 iu in qunatity of 15 plus $20 shipping. the name brand appears to be about $ 50 to $80 per 10,000 iu. I am thinking I got watered down stuff but would like first hand advice from forum members.
Similar Forum Threads
- By CountryLiftin in forum I-Force NutritionReplies: 9Last Post: 09-20-2010, 05:30 PM
- By bengelha in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 14Last Post: 02-26-2010, 11:01 PM
- By lattimer99 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 5Last Post: 06-06-2008, 05:25 PM
- By greenlantern0 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 8Last Post: 09-05-2007, 11:52 PM
- By jacobwh in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-06-2007, 04:52 PM