clomid and HPTA?

DT5

Awards
  • Established
i just read somewhere that if clomid brings your total test back up to normal, then your balls are working fine? i was 350 natty test before ANY drugs, then ran TRT cycle, came off with clomid and adex and my test was 850 ng/dl after PCT. im guessing clomid did work. but then i retested after 5-6 months and my level was back at 350. doc said my balls were large, so im probably secondary hypo borderline, and i just dont make much test. he gave me several options, one of them being clomid, so i didnt do that one. I dont want to have to take clomid for a HPTA restart, only to go back to 300 or so again when its discontinued. i opted for TRT and then we will re-test in 8 weeks.

Philec48

Awards
  • Established
You may just need adex to keep your T up at a decent level. If you can produce 850 internally as a result of clomid+adex, then the coconuts are capable of producing when called upon. If low-dose adex by itself doesn't bring up T high enough, then consider adding in HCG. You may want to test LH before going on TRT, but it sounds like you're secondary.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Your pituitary gland may not be able to produce much LH on its own anymore IMO. I say use HCG if your HPTA is fine IMO... Maybe if you stay on a SERM long enough you will start producing sufficient LH afterwards, but im no endo...