Armour Thyroid where to buy

1. Armour Thyroid where to buy

I had a blood test done and my T3 & T4 came back very bad. I have a hypothyroid. I have no idea why, but my dr insists doesn't believe I have a thyroid problem.

I have almost every single symptom on the list of symptoms as well. Does anyone know where I can buy Armour Thyroid online without a script. I can't seem to find a website.

Thanks in advance, hypo

2. my compounding pharmacy can make it for about the same price, try that. i do not believe armour is available anywhere, big pharma has crushed it.

3. No advice for buying without a script, but Armour is generally not available right now. We are compounding it for now, but Armour is said to be available again this summer.
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by spinn View Post
    my compounding pharmacy can make it for about the same price, try that. i do not believe armour is available anywhere, big pharma has crushed it.
    Is that a company that you work for or own or is that the name of the pharmacy? I tried googling "my compounding pharmacy" nothing came up. If this is company you work for can you post a link. thanks

5. Most compounding pharmacies have it and also have Nature Thyroid, which is of better quality.. I used to only ask for the nature thyroid brand

6. Quote Originally Posted by hypotiredRI View Post
    Is that a company that you work for or own or is that the name of the pharmacy? I tried googling "my compounding pharmacy" nothing came up. If this is company you work for can you post a link. thanks
    no I meant my local pharmacy, they are excellent http://www.myvillagegreen.com/

I am sure they will make it for you and ship it, call them.

7. thanks spinn. NOw I just need to find a damm dr to write a script for me. I have seen three endo drs now and my current endo dr, doesn't like Armour Thyroid. Sometimes I really hate living in the US. Please don't protect me from myself.

8. You never said what your levels are. Also have you taken your temperature for a while to see if you may have adrenal fatigue? They can be very similar.

9. Do not attempt to find a source for a controlled item through this board. If your doctor won't give you a script then you know your choices already.

Similar Forum Threads

1. armour thyroid research
    By ms84 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-23-2007, 06:59 PM
  2. Armour Thyroid Confusion
    By Mbmartin in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-24-2007, 04:29 PM
  3. Question about Armour Thyroid??
    By willis3 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-17-2007, 10:23 AM
  4. Why is Armour thyroid sometimes intolerable?
    By raw1973 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-13-2007, 12:24 PM
  5. Armour Thyroid percentages?
    By BOHICA in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-08-2006, 10:58 PM