Taking fitness and competition in a new direction - AnabolicMinds.com

Taking fitness and competition in a new direction

1. Elite Member

Taking fitness and competition in a new direction

I just got asked to be the health consultant (hormones ,nutrition,personal trainer, cook. ) to one of the top fitness models in europe. She is actually my girlfreind who is also into holistic medicine and psychology. She will be the first prototype to incorporate this type approach into the professinal ranks. She is also working with Dr O as well to get proper blood work done to be monitored while dieting. This is a exciting new step in a healthier approach to people in this exciting and potentially dangerous sport. My name will be appear in several different magazines across europe and also the world. She got a huge contract with one of the few supplement countries that distrubuted around the world. I am so excited for her as she is also excited about bringing a more healthy approach to bodybidling and fitness competitors. I will be in europe with her for a few shows. Most of them are in england so i will keep you posted.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.

2. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    I just got asked to be the health consultant (hormones ,nutrition,personal trainer, cook. ) to one of the top fitness models in europe. She is actually my girlfreind who is also into holistic medicine and psychology. She will be the first prototype to incorporate this type approach into the professinal ranks. She is also working with Dr O as well to get proper blood work done to be monitored while dieting. This is a exciting new step in a healthier approach to people in this exciting and potentially dangerous sport. My name will be appear in several different magazines across europe and also the world. She got a huge contract with one of the few supplement countries that distrubuted around the world. I am so excited for her as she is also excited about bringing a more healthy approach to bodybidling and fitness competitors. I will be in europe with her for a few shows. Most of them are in england so i will keep you posted.
    Good work newer go unpunished.

Good luck with this project.

Make sure that you keep us posted of progress you both make.

Post links to pictures before/after
    Any other info that you wish to share.

Will you still have a time to see patients?

PA 19428
    ============================== ===
  3. New Member

Congrats Matrix!
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  202 lbs.

Congrats, this should be very interesting. I look forward to it.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.

We need pics to see what you are starting with . How else do we measure progress .

Ltyson
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  202 lbs.

Agreed pics would be a good start, need to see what were workin with.
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

I guess I never asked this but what IS YOUR NAME?
    ---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---
  8. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by hardknock View Post
    I guess I never asked this but what IS YOUR NAME?
    Unfortunaltely I can not tell u any more information because when she explained to me the magnitude of what this is going to be at I almost crapped a brick. When all of the contracts are signed and every thing is finaliZed then I will reveal all the information and pics to u
    Please understand this was at her request not mine but if u are going to Arnold her and I will be there together as her trainer to every one for business purpose and to be taken seriously. This is not a USA thing but a global venture.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  9. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by ltyson View Post
    We need pics to see what you are starting with . How else do we measure progress .

Ltyson
    ---------------------------
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  10. New Member

Congrats to you and you woman S.
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

Unfortunaltely I can not tell u any more information because when she explained to me the magnitude of what this is going to be at I almost crapped a brick. When all of the contracts are signed and every thing is finaliZed then I will reveal all the information and pics to u
    Please understand this was at her request not mine but if u are going to Arnold her and I will be there together as her trainer to every one for business purpose and to be taken seriously. This is not a USA thing but a global venture.
    Yeah, I understand that. I just read where you stated that your name would be in "publications" so I didn't know how I would recognize who you were if and when.

Incidentally, how would one know who you were at the Arnold. I have several athletes who are planning on attending the Arnold this year.
    ---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---
  12. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by hardknock View Post
    Yeah, I understand that. I just read where you stated that your name would be in "publications" so I didn't know how I would recognize who you were if and when.

Incidentally, how would one know who you were at the Arnold. I have several athletes who are planning on attending the Arnold this year.
    Jansz that is not the girl that is my EX borderline that took me for 15 grand LOL. So take that down PLEASE !!
  13. Professional Member

Jansz that is not the girl that is my EX borderline that took me for 15 grand LOL. So take that down PLEASE !!
    All my exes live in Texas

14. The horror
    Stats
    6'4"  231 lbs.

You're in great shape! Congrats!

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Fitness competition training log
    By ANGblonD in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-06-2010, 11:44 PM
  2. AnabolicMinds.com Fitness competition?
    By Highlanda01602 in forum Forum Suggestions and News
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-21-2008, 04:05 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-14-2007, 07:50 PM
  4. JAPANESE "MONKEY vs DOG" FITNESS COMPETITION !!!
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Last Post: 05-11-2007, 08:34 PM
  5. Exercise Burnout: Taking Fitness Too Far
    By tatortodd in forum Exercise Science
    Last Post: 08-18-2003, 10:49 PM