Effects of Decreasing Testosterone - AnabolicMinds.com

Effects of Decreasing Testosterone

1. New Member

Effects of Decreasing Testosterone

I hope that some of you may be able to shed some light on a subject that has been bothering me. Suppose a person's testosterone was originally at the upper end of the normal range and dropped to the middle of the normal range (e.g. from 900 to 500). Would this person experience the same problems as someone with hypogonadism? Other than by observing symptoms, is there any way to tell if testosterone levels have fallen without prior blood tests and in the case that the problem is secondary to the testis (i.e. LH and FSH are not high)? I guess I'm specifically referring to the lowered testosterone levels that have been documented to result from chronic disease such as Lupus and sarcoidosis. Is someone in this situation out of luck when it comes to getting help?

2. Elite Member

Since your body has been used to that level. It would like having the rug pulled out from underneath of you. Even if I go from 900 to 600 i have symptoms of low testosterone. Your fuel supply might be diverted due to excessive estrodial or cortisol or thyroid imbalance
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.

Similar Forum Threads

1. SSRI effects on Testosterone
    By soma in forum OTC Drug
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 03-28-2010, 05:07 PM
  2. Squatting and the testosterone effects...
    By soseg in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 02-23-2009, 03:05 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-29-2008, 10:54 PM
  4. Effects if Arimidex on Total Testosterone?
    By jinxie in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-23-2008, 12:19 PM
  5. The Effects of Diet On Testosterone Parts 1 & 2
    By YellowJacket in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-25-2003, 11:19 PM