SAM-e made my nose runny

comacho

comacho

Awards
  • Established
Hello all,

started SAM-e 800mg for two days then 400mg/day from then on,,,instant wood, not libido related, but just a walking boner, less sleep. improved mood etc etc

that lasts maybe a few days, then eveyrthing drops....during then b12 in the morning empty stomach would give me hyper like reaction,,,which was welcoming since i am always tired (i have hypothyroid/hypocort)

i say two weeks overall, i saw big improvement in IBS-D, i actually shat real **** ahahhaha sorry TMI

and cuz of that i put on muscles much easier,

after 2 weeks, i noticed i sweat alot, some headaches here and there, dropped TMG as it made headache worse, and runny nose, especially when i eat and after i eat. overall very warm again which was welcoming since thyroid/adrenal issue i get cold easily

i started to get nauseous and lack of appetite,,,so i decided to :439: for a little bit,,that helped

but i just thought all this was a little too weird.

i thought SAM-e was supposed to be good for you LOL

im taking b50 complex two times a day, 3mg mB12, 1mg folinic acid, 100mg niacin, 1200mcg regular b12. lots of taurine and P5P as well.

it pisses me off that the first two weeks of high libido, awesome muscle gains have stopped.

oh yea i also take dominATP which has beta alanine (histidine)

loratidine 10mg/day helped with my appetite as well..and nausea.

but im stopping SAM-e tomorrow and loratidine as well and see what happens.

today i took 800mg SAM-e just for the hell of it,,,no difference. so im stopping it.

IBS-D is not too bad,,,,but it was superb the first two weeks of starting SAM-e

before that i was taking too much niacinamide/mag/tmg and no calcium or other vitamins...hmmm.

comacho

comacho

Awards
  • Established
i also have very low blood sugar, which doesnt matter how much cortisol i take

gustatory sweating and rhinitis is what i came up with for my runny nose and sweating

its related to diabetes,,,what hte ****?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
i also have very low blood sugar, which doesnt matter how much cortisol i take

gustatory sweating and rhinitis is what i came up with for my runny nose and sweating

its related to diabetes,,,what hte ****?
your decreasing histamines and detoxifying.

comacho

comacho

Awards
  • Established
thanks bro,

appreciate your input, i know you are experienced in this field.

hey better than paying 50 bucks for histamine test lol

i may stop sam-e and do tmg/mb12/folinic along with b-complex for awhile and go back to sam-e back and forth, pretty strong stuff.

in case of my brother, after only two days of SAM-e he had negative effects,,,so i guess hes a low histamine person.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
thanks bro,

appreciate your input, i know you are experienced in this field.

hey better than paying 50 bucks for histamine test lol

i may stop sam-e and do tmg/mb12/folinic along with b-complex for awhile and go back to sam-e back and forth, pretty strong stuff.

in case of my brother, after only two days of SAM-e he had negative effects,,,so i guess hes a low histamine person.
I recommend that 200 mgs a day for 1-2 days if no reaction increase it..
People that are bipolar tendency need to stay away from it. I'm actually going to go back on it because i am so undermethylated its not funny..

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Which brands do people here use and find most stable/effective?

So far I've tried Pro Health and Source Naturals, but I've been looking into Samyr for potency/quality.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Which brands do people here use and find most stable/effective?

So far I've tried Pro Health and Source Naturals, but I've been looking into Samyr for potency/quality.
jarrow is one of the best I have used
i muscle test it before taking it

Philec48

Awards
  • Established
Matrix, would being undermethylated have an impact on T3 being able to get into the cells? Doc has me on Cytomel now, but the result is very little if any improvement in my hypothyroid symptoms.

I know the body needs cortisol to get T3 into the cells, and I suspect some level of adrenal fatigue. I may try some Isocort to see if that makes any difference.