Looking for a few answers regarding HCG/Anxitey and if I should start T

pcgizzmo

Awards
I came off HCG monothereapy right before Christmas. The reason was it was barely working and I stopped noticing the effects. Right after this I started having anxiety attacks. I got light headed and felt like I couldn't breath etc... It put me in the hospital for a day. Mainly because I thought I was dying and the Dr's were worried about me. After I got a hold on it I was fine and going to the gym actually helped me control it. It lasted a couple of weeks.

Flash forward to today. I feel fine now. I'm on no HCG or T but I need to start taking T because it's low. I function fairly normal without it but I have a pot belly and no libido and my workouts aren't as productive as they could be.

Anyway, I'm wondering what caused the anxiety. I've read where too much estrogen or an adrenal imbalance could cause it but this is usually with the addition of T and not the withdrawl of it. So, I'm looking for possible answers.

I'm also worried about if I stated T and if comes back. At first I will be doing fairly low dose of .70 ml per week sub-Q .10 a day and then test to see where I am. Then I will bump it up if need be.

If I did have an adrenal imbalance I would have a hard time finding a Dr. around here to treat it anyway.

Any suggestions? Thanks....

pmgamer18

Awards
  • Established
The only thing I can think of that happened is you crashed your T levels feel even if the were not high going down is a bitch and you feel dam bad. If your T levels are low and your finding the need to be on TRT start with 100 mgs because as soon as you had the T your body is going to shut down your LH and FSH messages to your Testis and they are going to stop making T and your dose might not be enough to support your body. Are you sure the HCG you were using was mixed right and you kept it in the fridge and you never let it get worm. And it was not over 30 days old after you mixed it. I also need to know how much your were doing and how often.

Go to www.allthingsmale.com and read TRT: A Recipe for Success and his HCG Update this is put out there free for you and your Dr. by Dr. John.

Philec48

Awards
  • Established
The typical strength of testosterone cypionate is 200mg per ml. If this is what you'll be taking, then .70 ml will give you 140mg of testosterone. That is not considered a low dose if that is the amount you'll take per week.

Did you mean to say you'll take 70mg per week? 70mg might get you in a decent range if you add in some hcg, but ask your doc first.

I'm also worried about if I stated T and if comes back. At first I will be doing fairly low dose of .70 ml per week sub-Q .10 a day and then test to see where I am. Then I will bump it up if need be.

pcgizzmo

Awards
Yes, I meant 70 mg. Sorry. I know most people take more but I have very low SHBG so I think starting low might be better for me.

Phil, I was taking 750 iu E3D. It was fairly new (10 days) from ARenewRx and was never left out.

I didn't get the anxiety until 3-4 days after I stopped it. I can only assume it was from something out of wack. Either low T like you said or something else due to me stopping the HCG.

So, do you think I would have an anxiety issue if I started the T? Has anyone ever died from a single T shot? I know I'm being stupid but I don't want to deal with anxiety if I can keep from it. Thanks...

Philec48

Awards
  • Established
No one should ever take more than 500iu of HCG in one shot, as it can elevate E2.

Many take 250iu hcg 2 or 3 times a week to help maintain testicles, and improve well-being while taking testosterone.

I've never heard of anyone dying from a single T shot, but an overdose could possibly be fatal depending on the health of the person, and the degree of the overdose.

Be careful not to inject in an artery (aspirate every time). Also, no need to use long needles that easily can reach arteries. 31g 1/4" works fine for testosterone and hcg.

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
Are you taking any caffeine? Its not the answer but it can help by cutting back on it.

I am just starting to find out that I do get anxiety if my E2 is too low, you might be suffering from low E2 rather than high E2, how do your joints feel?
For me if my E2 is high I get itchy nipples and water retention, if my E2 is low my joints feel dry and stiff, those are just the physical symptoms.

I am quiet familiar with anxiety, I believe I have had it brang on by T, I think getting a good balance is the key to avoiding it, do you have any other symptoms has it caused any general anxiety?
Is there any trigger? strangely for me I would get panic attacks sometimes after eating.
When you went to the hospital did you have any physical symptoms such as high blood pressure or racing pulse, the one time I did have these symptoms with a panic attack was cause I was going too hard on caffeine for too long.

pmgamer18

Awards
  • Established
It is hard to say your doing 750 IU's every 3 days can drive up your Estradiol levels and it just happened 3 or 4 days after your stooped there is a half life to HCG. If I were you I would do some labs before going on T shots. Here are the ones I would do at Quest labs.
Estradiol sensitive Code #4021

Testosterone, Free, Bioavailable & Total LC/MS/MS Code # 14966X.

Yes, I meant 70 mg. Sorry. I know most people take more but I have very low SHBG so I think starting low might be better for me.

Phil, I was taking 750 iu E3D. It was fairly new (10 days) from ARenewRx and was never left out.

I didn't get the anxiety until 3-4 days after I stopped it. I can only assume it was from something out of wack. Either low T like you said or something else due to me stopping the HCG.

So, do you think I would have an anxiety issue if I started the T? Has anyone ever died from a single T shot? I know I'm being stupid but I don't want to deal with anxiety if I can keep from it. Thanks...

pcgizzmo

Awards
Are you taking any caffeine? Its not the answer but it can help by cutting back on it.

I am just starting to find out that I do get anxiety if my E2 is too low, you might be suffering from low E2 rather than high E2, how do your joints feel?
For me if my E2 is high I get itchy nipples and water retention, if my E2 is low my joints feel dry and stiff, those are just the physical symptoms.

I am quiet familiar with anxiety, I believe I have had it brang on by T, I think getting a good balance is the key to avoiding it, do you have any other symptoms has it caused any general anxiety?
Is there any trigger? strangely for me I would get panic attacks sometimes after eating.
When you went to the hospital did you have any physical symptoms such as high blood pressure or racing pulse, the one time I did have these symptoms with a panic attack was cause I was going too hard on caffeine for too long.
Funny you mention this. The first time it happened I just finished a cup of coffee. The second time I noticed it was about 30 minutes after eating. Very strange. So, do you still take T and how do you deal w/the anxiety? Thanks...

Genesispep

Awards
Funny you mention this. The first time it happened I just finished a cup of coffee. The second time I noticed it was about 30 minutes after eating. Very strange. So, do you still take T and how do you deal w/the anxiety? Thanks...
Your body probably started producing its own T, E, and cortisol- heavy on the cortisol which initiated the panic attacks. Your prolactin levela may have increased as well. I would either stay on the T for HRT or go back on HCG- but stay there. Cycling on and off will do you no good. And I would think about using HGH- or a GH releasing peptide like a sermorelin or GHRP-6. Those will help with mood, anxiety levels, etc.