HRT Level Question!!

H

hatt957

Awards
I'm new to this site and was looking for some answers. I have been taking HRT for 6 months. When I was first tested my level was 233ng. My last test was 800ng and he said he was going to leave me there. Is this a good level to make maxs gains on muscle growth? Should I supplement with any other products?

Also my injection is bi-weekly and he will not inform me on how many mg he is giving me. Would you think it would be between 200 to 300mg bi-weekly? The only reason I ask is 10 years ago I messed around with some test and did about 300mg a week and felt great and had good gains wanted to see if this would be similar! Thanks for any help you can give me.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
There are alot of factors that go into muscle growth. Last thing i be concerned with is muscle growth but rather ones over all well being. On HRT your average ranges around 100-150 mgs a week. remember this is not steroids we are dealing with which >200 mg/week be considered. I know people that levels are 1200 ng/dl testosterone but can not build muscle to save life because there thyroid and adrenals are out of commison.
One needs to check e2 levels in relationship to testosterone. When I was total T 300 I was a beast and strong as a bull, so every one system is different. When on TRT your body does not respond the same way to natural test so levels need to be higher so to speak.

H

hatt957

Awards
What is the e2 stand for. All my other levels were perfect(according to the doc) he will not give me a copy of the results to look over closely.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
What is the e2 stand for. All my other levels were perfect(according to the doc) he will not give me a copy of the results to look over closely.
You have a right to have a copy of the that test so do not take that bull crap.
It is against the law for him to do that.

AHAHA I heard that line 1,000 times (also been in same boat) your normal or perfect healthy as a horse. But you feel like total crap thats why my pms are loaded asking questions every day some times 100 or more I have to answer because Dr's are clueless