TRT AND PROFFESIONAL SPORTS
- 01-15-2010, 06:59 AM
- 01-15-2010, 08:36 AM
If you are doing TRT properly, that is to get into the NORMAL hormonal range and aren't doing 300mg cyp + 2000 ius of HCG per week, but a more normal TRT dose, I wouldn't think so.
I am not sure if they still use the test to Epitestosterone ratio to screen, but proper use of HCG would probably normalize that.
- 01-15-2010, 09:48 AM
01-15-2010, 10:34 AM
Some sports (I know MLB) have exemption paperwork you have to fill out. I don't know the circumstances that surrounds getting the exemption approved. This is why Manny Ramirez's hCG prescription excuse wasn't believable, because he never filed for an exemption.
01-15-2010, 01:49 PM
they could test hematocrit....if that is elevated above your normal baseline, chances are you are on something.
01-20-2010, 09:02 AM
01-21-2010, 09:45 AM
Some sports already test for hematocrit (I think this includes the Olympics) to look for EPO blood doping. Things other than doping can cause elevated HC, including dehydration.
01-21-2010, 10:30 AM
I would ask about paperwork first. Even at the normal range, they may be able to find the synthetic stuff. I'm not really sure.
Similar Forum Threads
- By dsather6 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 06-02-2010, 12:06 PM
- By TrynaImprove in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 27Last Post: 07-22-2009, 11:38 PM
- By Marc-Antony in forum Old School Hormone UseReplies: 3Last Post: 04-14-2009, 09:51 AM
- By vika808 in forum SupplementsReplies: 37Last Post: 11-30-2007, 03:28 PM
- By blahblah192 in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 26Last Post: 03-21-2006, 09:56 PM