TRT AND PROFFESIONAL SPORTS

akiravp82

Awards
If i ever want to compete in a sport or martial art that requires blood testing, surely they would see the TRT in this correct? even with a script they most likely would not let me participate right?

mikeyboyeee

Awards
If you are doing TRT properly, that is to get into the NORMAL hormonal range and aren't doing 300mg cyp + 2000 ius of HCG per week, but a more normal TRT dose, I wouldn't think so.

I am not sure if they still use the test to Epitestosterone ratio to screen, but proper use of HCG would probably normalize that.

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
I am not sure if they still use the test to Epitestosterone ratio to screen, but proper use of HCG would probably normalize that.
They do, and they would detect it unsure if they would allow you to compete or not, Lionel Messi is on GH for a GH deficiency.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Some sports (I know MLB) have exemption paperwork you have to fill out. I don't know the circumstances that surrounds getting the exemption approved. This is why Manny Ramirez's hCG prescription excuse wasn't believable, because he never filed for an exemption.

spinn

Awards
  • Established
they could test hematocrit....if that is elevated above your normal baseline, chances are you are on something.

mikeyboyeee

Awards
they could test hematocrit....if that is elevated above your normal baseline, chances are you are on something.
I believe even at the Olympic level of testing, it is only urine.
No blood.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Some sports already test for hematocrit (I think this includes the Olympics) to look for EPO blood doping. Things other than doping can cause elevated HC, including dehydration.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I would ask about paperwork first. Even at the normal range, they may be able to find the synthetic stuff. I'm not really sure.