2 issues- Body Temp and skin tone (reddish/tan).

mikeyboyeee

Awards
Little refresher:

100mg test week divided by 2 shots right now.
250 ius HCG 2xs per week (for now)
50mcg T3 divided into 4 doses daily for past 2 weeks now.

Finally started taking my body temp and was 98.0 this eve.

Adrenal issue or more T3?

2 issue.
Refresher. HIgh hemoglobin, hematocrit and RBC. Going back to Hemo in a month.

Lately, people have been asking me how I got my tan. If I am tanning or out in the sun.

Um, I am doing neither which leads me to believe I have somoething not right going on.

Going to Dr. M next week as I had to cancel this week, but waqnt some ideas before I go see him.

I will be asking for 30-40mg cortef per day atthe very least when I go next week.

spinn

Awards
  • Established
Mikey that is called adrenal insufficiency hyperpigemention and an indication of severe adrenal fatigue. I tend to get it too, its frustrating when I look the best I feel my absolute worst.

Low temp can be either low thyroid or low adrenal function or both. My lowest temp ever was 92.3, drs said that was depression...ugh

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
The red skin tone could be due to high iron levels.

mikeyboyeee

Awards
My iron is not high (according to my last several blood tests) and my hemo.
I am on 50mcg T3 currently.

Adrenal issues is what I am thinking as well.

Would high BP cause it?

spinn

Awards
  • Established
with adrenal fatigue people tend to have low or low normal bp.....mine is 104/80, normal is 120/80, i would take your temp at least 3 times a day for a week or two, record each number and time taken.

mikeyboyeee

Awards
BP is def not low.

Borders on normal to slightly high.

Philec48

Awards
  • Established
Hypothyroid people have a hard time metabolizing vitamin A. If you supplement with A and/or eat a lot of foods with beta carotene, that's one possibility.

It may also still be adrenal fatigue, notwithstanding your blood pressure. Something else could be propping up your BP unrelated to adrenals.

Try to get a 4x saliva cortisol test. I think ZRT has them for around $100.

pmgamer18

Awards
  • Established
I don't what to tell you what you need to do but being on T3 only meds will stress the crap out of your adrenals.

Read this link about people needing T3 only to get there RT3 down in this shows what happens when you do to much T3.
http://thyroid-rt3.com/

spinn

Awards
  • Established
This is classic and I imagine severe; adrenal fatigue. I first noticed it about 5 years ago. Matrix clued me in.