How much HCG to use to kickstart natural production?

lucky

Awards
Had recent labs done, doc had me on 200mg of cyp weekly,no hcg. Felt lousy so he checked my labs. Total test was at 940 and free was 60 points over range,shbg at 15 and e2 over the top of the range coming in at 52. cutoff was 29. Told him I had ED and overall felt lousy. Never felt recuperated from workouts no matter how many days I took off. Doc lowered my dose to 140mg of cyp a week, put me on 11mg nolva a day, and prescribed hcg. I feel like my natural test is shut down. Do u recommend doing hcg 800 iu once a week,250iu every 3 days or 500iu twice a week? Also how long before I start to feel better and natural test production kicks in?

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Had recent labs done, doc had me on 200mg of cyp weekly,no hcg. Felt lousy so he checked my labs. Total test was at 940 and free was 60 points over range,shbg at 15 and e2 over the top of the range coming in at 52. cutoff was 29. Told him I had ED and overall felt lousy. Never felt recuperated from workouts no matter how many days I took off. Doc lowered my dose to 140mg of cyp a week, put me on 11mg nolva a day, and prescribed hcg. I feel like my natural test is shut down. Do u recommend doing hcg 800 iu once a week,250iu every 3 days or 500iu twice a week? Also how long before I start to feel better and natural test production kicks in?
shbg at 15

You should get this syringes for your T & HCG shots.

BD Ultrafine II U-100 Insulin Syringe 31 Gauge 3/10cc 5/16inch Short Needle--1/2 Unit Markings

EOD schedule, EveryOtherDay

T-shot=20units=40mg=140mg/week
HCG-shot=250iu

Do both shots one day, skip the next day, repeat

Frequent injections are conducive to lower E2 levels.

You may also go to suppermarket or Amazon and buy Pumpkin Seed Oil.

It act as amid Aromatase and 5aR inhibitor,
but mostly thru adjusting some fatty acids in the body that you may be missing.
Use 2 tablespoons/day (1tbsp=120calories if you counting calories)

If you balls were shutdown and are shrunken it may take more than a month to get them in physical shape, any production may come even latter.

It takes about 2 minutes to fill in testosterone to 20 units mark.
If you in a hurry, prefill some syringes ahead of the time.

You should buy HCG in small quantities.
Best
HUCOG-2000iu
or
1500iu (forgot the name.

If you have to get large 10000iu or 5000iu vials, make sure to throw out unused portion after about 2 weeks.

If you travel, always have some legal vial or script with you.
The product may be in pre-filled syringes.

There are tiny insulin coolers, battery operated, you may use for HCG.
Test does not need to be kept cool.