HCG NOT WORKING ANYMORE

1. Registered User
    Answers

HCG NOT WORKING ANYMORE

Ive been using HCG for almost 2 months now, my testicles were starting to get bigger finally, i felt better, morning erections resumed, now for some reason my testicles got small again and i feel like im going back to normal! whats going on? i inject 500iu EOD.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by akiravp82 View Post
    Ive been using HCG for almost 2 months now, my testicles were starting to get bigger finally, i felt better, morning erections resumed, now for some reason my testicles got small again and i feel like im going back to normal! whats going on? i inject 500iu EOD.
    E2 went high? Labs?
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by LeanGuy View Post
    E2 went high? Labs?

Ya i think its E2 as well because my hips are getting bigger, i thought with a small dosage of 250iu-500iu E2 doesnt get elevated much? i guess i was wrong, do you think i might have finished off my testicles for good doing this? im going to start taking DIM
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Dude, do this under someones supervision, or at least get some labs.

Your hips are getting bigger so you think it's E2? C'mon.
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Some points about HCG did you mix it right and keep it in the fridge it's only good for 30 days if you leave it out to long it's less then 30 days. Take it out of the fridge do your shot put it back don't let it worm up.

High levels of Estradiol will not stop your testis from getting bigger on HCG it will give you ED and lower your libdo. I gage my Estradiol levels by my night time and morning wood if it stops I am to high or if on Arimidex going to low.

I am betting your HCG went bad on you what brand were you using.
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by pmgamer18 View Post
    Some points about HCG did you mix it right and keep it in the fridge it's only good for 30 days if you leave it out to long it's less then 30 days. Take it out of the fridge do your shot put it back don't let it worm up.

High levels of Estradiol will not stop your testis from getting bigger on HCG it will give you ED and lower your libdo. I gage my Estradiol levels by my night time and morning wood if it stops I am to high or if on Arimidex going to low.

I am betting your HCG went bad on you what brand were you using.

i was using organon brand
  7. Registered User
    Answers

What kind of water comes with this brand if it is not Bacteriostatic Water it will not keep in the fridge.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Answers

on 400iu EOD my testosterone went above 1400 and E2 was 90... I am a good responder but I'm just saying E2 can go high even on smaller doses. Now I take 200iu EOD and it keeps me at 800-900; just need a little adex to keep E2 in check
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by pmgamer18 View Post
    What kind of water comes with this brand if it is not Bacteriostatic Water it will not keep in the fridge.
    When I order Organon (pregnyl), it comes with NACL (sodium chloride). Kept fine in the fridge for me and worked well. I would mix with naCL and then dilute with some bac water. maybe a 50/50 mix when all said and done. I knew it was working because I was on hcg mono and getting itchy nipples.
  10. Registered User
    Answers

I do know you can get desentized to it by your testis if your doing more then they can handle. If you stop using this for a few weeks your testis can recover and you can try a lower dose.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutterpump View Post
    When I order Organon (pregnyl), it comes with NACL (sodium chloride). Kept fine in the fridge for me and worked well. I would mix with naCL and then dilute with some bac water. maybe a 50/50 mix when all said and done. I knew it was working because I was on hcg mono and getting itchy nipples.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

I would also buy your organon pregnyl in smaller amounts. If you are ordering it yourself, you can get 1500iu or 2000iu vials. This is good because every 1-3 weeks you will have a fresh batch you are pulling from. I think what is happening is that maybe you are buying too large a batch and it is going bad over time. How large are the vials you are getting? 10,000iu or 5000iu I am betting on..
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. GH not working anymore?
    By Existence in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-23-2009, 09:04 PM
  2. Does anyone even use CEE anymore?
    By FlawedGrunt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-28-2008, 10:46 PM
  3. Nobody using 40\40\20 anymore?
    By jhferry in forum Weight Loss