If you wanted to start a database of your bloodwork...

1. If you wanted to start a database of your bloodwork...

...at age 30, what tests would you begin to get on a normal frequency?

I ask because I'm getting around to my yearly blood test in which I have asked that hormones be tested.

I was thinking that I have bloodwork back to age 24 or 25 scanned into my computer and that perhaps it would be advantageous to observe trends as I age. Esp with moving doctors (I moved from Looziana to Virginia a month ago and expect the company to continue to move me for the next few years).

I've also found it fun to compare products and their effects. I tested Rebound Reloaded in this manner - had my normal blood test and then went for an after.

Anyway - I had the standard CBC, glucose, etc. Also got free and total test. Got some form of estrogen. Not even sure if it was the right one (estrone maybe - will have to look). So not even sure I had the right estrogen (E2 maybe?).

Any input fellas?

Much thanks.

2. someone should start a site to store those.....I really wouldnt care if it got hacked; my insurance doesnt pay for anything anyways. This is the perfect application for the net.

3. Quote Originally Posted by spinn View Post
    someone should start a site to store those.....I really wouldnt care if it got hacked; my insurance doesnt pay for anything anyways. This is the perfect application for the net.
    That would be sweet! Yeah wish something like that was out there.
    •   

4. Bump. Any advices?

Similar Forum Threads

1. BodyBuilding Database
    By thehuge908 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-27-2011, 08:51 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-03-2010, 04:03 PM
  3. if i wanted to start powerlifting....
    By pecs=sexs in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 05-16-2006, 10:44 AM
  4. database repair??
    By taffer in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-14-2004, 04:31 PM
  5. Scammer Database
    By Jon BLaze in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-10-2004, 03:43 AM