SHBG:E2 Ratio?

GimmeT

Awards
My current SHBG is 15 and my E2 is 18 (sensitive). Is this good?

From reading here some think that E2 should always be around 20 or a little higher. Others seem to think E2 should be like 2/3 of shbg.

Thoughts?

pmgamer18

Awards
  • Established
The lower your SHBG the lower you can keep your E2 levels my SHBG is 20 I keep my E2 at 15 pg/ml but I gage it by my night time and morning wood if you get good wood your levels are good I don't go by labs I use them as a tool and gage by how I feel and my wood.

GimmeT

Awards
The lower your SHBG the lower you can keep your E2 levels my SHBG is 20 I keep my E2 at 15 pg/ml but I gage it by my night time and morning wood if you get good wood your levels are good I don't go by labs I use them as a tool and gage by how I feel and my wood.
I'm not really having good wood at all...not much sex drive. I'm just no sure if my E2 is too high or too low with an SHBG like that.

Your E2 is 3/4 your shbg which means mine would need to be around 11 to compare...that seems low but I'm not sure.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Normal e2 is 20-30. I feel great at around 24-26. After that I see water retntion and gyno comes back and wood is nit as strong

pmgamer18

Awards
  • Established
Don't get into numbers just take more arimidex and go by your wood simple as that. If you go to low your wood will die taking a pill will not help it. Then all you need to do is stop the arimidex until your wood comes back then that day go back on it but take less. Like every 3 days.
I'm not really having good wood at all...not much sex drive. I'm just no sure if my E2 is too high or too low with an SHBG like that.

Your E2 is 3/4 your shbg which means mine would need to be around 11 to compare...that seems low but I'm not sure.

docall18

docall18

Awards
Don't get into numbers just take more arimidex and go by your wood simple as that. If you go to low your wood will die taking a pill will not help it. Then all you need to do is stop the arimidex until your wood comes back then that day go back on it but take less. Like every 3 days.
I was feeling good when i started DIM to reduce high estrogen. Now however, my libido is low again and i feel a bit more stressed. I am also on dhea, armour and HC.
Thing is i am getting good morning wood after a year of none?? Would my estrogen now be too low, or is it something else?

pmgamer18

Awards
  • Established
It's hard to say I use labs to tell if I am to low on E2 but I did find out my Ferritin levels were low due to my Thyroid and when I went on Iron pills my libido came up some and my orgasms were a lot stronger. Low E2 will kill the feeling of libido and in your penis so check this with your SHBG levels if your SHBG is on the low side you can keep your E2 lower.
I was feeling good when i started DIM to reduce high estrogen. Now however, my libido is low again and i feel a bit more stressed. I am also on dhea, armour and HC.
Thing is i am getting good morning wood after a year of none?? Would my estrogen now be too low, or is it something else?