Drs sued in CT, and admit guilt; lyme disease

spinn

Awards
  • Established
I am posting this because I think 25% of this board has lyme disease. The test that works is given by Welcome to IGeneX, Inc., not your DR.

This agrrement is sickening: Attorney General: Attorney General’s Investigation Reveals Flawed Lyme Disease Guideline Process, IDSA Agrees To Reassess Guidelines, Install Independent Arbiter

People dismiss me when I say Drs care about nothing but profit. In this agreement, they admit that....many of the"best" drs are purely evil.

I realize many on this board have Stockholm Syndrome; which is where you develop and attachment and affection for the people terrorizing and attacking you (drs). But if you want to get healthy, get the test. Adrenal fatigue is a symptom of lyme, trust me.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I am posting this because I think 25% of this board has lyme disease. The test that works is given by Welcome to IGeneX, Inc., not your DR.

This agrrement is sickening: Attorney General: Attorney General’s Investigation Reveals Flawed Lyme Disease Guideline Process, IDSA Agrees To Reassess Guidelines, Install Independent Arbiter

People dismiss me when I say Drs care about nothing but profit. In this agreement, they admit that....many of the"best" drs are purely evil.

I realize many on this board have Stockholm Syndrome; which is where you develop and attachment and affection for the people terrorizing and attacking you (drs). But if you want to get healthy, get the test. Adrenal fatigue is a symptom of lyme, trust me.
More like adrenal fatigue may have made you vulnerable to it in the first place. The western blot and also the lyme IGG antibodies are clincal excepted test in modern medicine. I am not doubting the fact that lyme dectection can slip through the cracks, but 25% is high number to state may be <5-10%. Some companies just might be selling the test to give people false hope as well. Please provide the evidence which supports validity of the test and then one may consider it. Ok you have it? Now what pump your body full of antibiotics and hope it kills it at the expense of lowering your immune system more by killing the good bacteria which already have been depeleted. you better focus on the gut first then go after killing the organism.

spinn

Awards
  • Established
More like adrenal fatigue may have made you vulnerable to it in the first place. The western blot and also the lyme IGG antibodies are clincal excepted test in modern medicine. I am not doubting the fact that lyme dectection can slip through the cracks, but 25% is high number to state may be <5-10%. Some companies just might be selling the test to give people false hope as well. Please provide the evidence which supports validity of the test and then one may consider it. Ok you have it? Now what pump your body full of antibiotics and hope it kills it at the expense of lowering your immune system more by killing the good bacteria which already have been depeleted. you better focus on the gut first then go after killing the organism.
that is wrong...but OK

once you are bitten by a tick adrenal fatigue is not relevant if you get lyme.

as for the test, probably 99% of Drs will use the labcorp test which is wrong 90% of the time. no i dont have a cite but spoke to some very connected and experienced people.

as for antibiotiotics im taking probiotics; and I certainly hope you are not implying antibiotics are wrong. My dr is one of the best in the country at this and I am comfortable with his advice.......

I certainly hope I misunderstood your implication to avoid antibiotics. Did you read the article where Drs admitted to some very serious wrongdoing, fraud. and financially poisonous relationships?

OZjames007

OZjames007

Awards
sorry excuse my ignoranec why would 25% have this? what have they taken to become infected with the disease? are you referring to HCG?

spinn

Awards
  • Established
sorry excuse my ignoranec why would 25% have this? what have they taken to become infected with the disease? are you referring to HCG?
it is given by ticks which are common in the northeastern usa. The symptoms are very similar to adrenal fatigue and it even causes thyroid and other numbers to go down. As of now, most Drs deny it even exists and the tests dont work, they simply dont want to cure patients in the usa, are other countries like this?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
it is given by ticks which are common in the northeastern usa. The symptoms are very similar to adrenal fatigue and it even causes thyroid and other numbers to go down. As of now, most Drs deny it even exists and the tests dont work, they simply dont want to cure patients in the usa, are other countries like this?
PLease provide me the clinical evidence to support these claims.
I do beleive that lyme disease is on the rise and even more evident in the city then we think since wild life is now being force to migrate to populated areas.
Is this test covered by insurance? If it is please let me know the cost of the test and how it would be covered. I am not against your view point just want to have more evidence before making huge claims. If you are confortable with your DR GREAT..I have clients that have had lyme disease and it can be very life altering, along with a host of other health issues associated.

spinn

Awards
  • Established
PLease provide me the clinical evidence to support these claims.
I do beleive that lyme disease is on the rise and even more evident in the city then we think since wild life is now being force to migrate to populated areas.
Is this test covered by insurance? If it is please let me know the cost of the test and how it would be covered. I am not against your view point just want to have more evidence before making huge claims. If you are confortable with your DR GREAT..I have clients that have had lyme disease and it can be very life altering, along with a host of other health issues associated.
see this group http://www.natcaplyme.org/index.php or the group that discovered a protocol that woks at http://www.ilads.org/

its so bad even congress is getting involved http://generalmedicine.suite101.com/article.cfm/lyme_disease_bill_hr741_moved_to_house_floor

and yes I have it and its horrible, like a bad case of the flu that never goes away.

And of course I paid $200 for the two igenex tests that are 90% accurate, I dont know if insurance will pay yet. Another test that works is by www.clongen.com.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
see this group http://www.natcaplyme.org/index.php or the group that discovered a protocol that woks at http://www.ilads.org/

its so bad even congress is getting involved http://generalmedicine.suite101.com/article.cfm/lyme_disease_bill_hr741_moved_to_house_floor

and yes I have it and its horrible, like a bad case of the flu that never goes away.

And of course I paid $200 for the two igenex tests that are 90% accurate, I dont know if insurance will pay yet. Another test that works is by www.clongen.com.
Thank you for the information
I will pass this on to the dr I work with because we located up in the region
As always i am always open minded to new ideas which can help our patients.

spinn

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the information
I will pass this on to the dr I work with because we located up in the region
As always i am always open minded to new ideas which can help our patients.
Good thats all anyone can ask, the hearing resulting from the suit just ended and hopefully the Ilads protocol will be adopted. As of now, insurance will not pay for properr treatment. The IV antibiotic (rocephin) sells for $2 a gram wholesale and many drs/hospitals sell it to you for $450 and its needed every day.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Good thats all anyone can ask, the hearing resulting from the suit just ended and hopefully the Ilads protocol will be adopted. As of now, insurance will not pay for properr treatment. The IV antibiotic (rocephin) sells for $2 a gram wholesale and many drs/hospitals sell it to you for $450 and its needed every day.
450 will last how long? What is the protocol specific

spinn

Awards
  • Established
450 will last how long? What is the protocol specific
that is anecdotal from the director of the local lyme association, I believe it is for as long as a month but is administered every day, no way I can, or would pay that

Tomorrow I am calling congress, a democrat in New Jersey is holding up the bill funding research even though support is nearly unanimous.

rocephin is given because it crosses the blood brain barrier and I believe mine is now neurological.

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
im in the same boat spinn. just started 2 grams of rocephin IV and b12. think ill be on for about 4 weeks. apparently ive had lyme since last may (2008). it wasnt until this summer i found out i had it, and finally my insurance will pay for it. mines definately neurological at this point. severebrain fog, lack of motivation, and worst of all ED.

p.s. if anyone knows of a good treatment option for lyme induced ED im all ears. not many people know it can cause that, but i (and my doc) assure you it does. tried viag, cia with minimal results

spinn

Awards
  • Established
sorry to hear that CBR.....how did you get insurance to pay for rocephin I have not been back to the DR but think I need it. I would try emailing Ilads asking for drs, they were very responsive and helpful.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm curious, how do you guys give yourself the IV ceftriaxone? I see it commonly given to inpatients, but not for outpatients.

Interesting point about Lyme disease though; I'll see what the guidelines are like up here in Canada.

spinn

Awards
  • Established
Steve I havent started yet I dont have my next appointment until January, the reason some do it themselves is the drug costs about $4 for a dose but Drs here charge as much as $450 to administer it, which is criminal.

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
the doctor does it for me. i just started it today and have 4 weeks to go.

in my case, the doctor had to order it. something about having the doctor order it for her office and then giving me the meds made it work. don't really know the mechanics of how it worked out; but im glad lol so i wont asking ?'s about it. im pretty sure that if the doc orders it and administers it in the office then your insurance should still somehow cover it. then again i could be wrong. best of luck

would also like to hear from anyone else who has lyme and is been/being treated

spinn

Awards
  • Established
thanks CBR...I havent officially been denied yet but expect to be...I have also heard the manufacturer has a program where they pay for it

as far as ED, have you had your hormone levels checked, mine were all low, probably due to lyme, and i was put on testosterone, I do not have ED.

It would be a shame if i got myself shut down treating a symptom of lyme.

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
regarding test, its on the low side of normal 400-500 range. other things seem to be fine. been debating whether or not to run clomid 25-50mg for a few weeks to get levels up. havent ran any ph's in over a year but i never felt the same after coming off of luvox (anxiety med).

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
NPR had a special on lyme disease and the way it is mishandled by the medical community. Complicated issue, to say the least.

spinn

Awards
  • Established
I called my congressman and they will contact the insurance company for me when they deny all my claims, they've already denied 3. There are 2 pending bills in Congress, one is being held up by a NJ democrat.

keithdolby

Awards
Has anyone seed the film under our skin, or go to their website underourskin.com?

spinn

Awards
  • Established