primary 21 years old
- 12-24-2009, 07:06 AM
primary 21 years old
So my doc is preety sure im primary, which is killing me by the way, i dont if im making it a bigger deal than it is , but i just dont understand why at the age of 21 i have primary hypogonadism, never done steroids or nothing , just dont like the fact that i'll never have the feeling that a 21 year old should have or am i wrong about this? will i still have a regular happy life on TRT? whats the most testosterone a primar could achieve on TRT? from what i know a healthy 21 year old should have a TT of 800-900 ng/dl i know ill never feel that again but what would i be looking at? Thanks in advance guys.
- 01-04-2010, 11:09 PM
Im in the same situation as you man, and feel the same way. I'm one year younger than you, and no doctor has yet said I'm primary, but thats what its looking like. I have low test, high LH and FSH, etc...It's not fair man. It's not fair we'll never have the feeling that a 21 year old should. I was a star athlete growing up, up until highschool I guess when my testoserone caught up to me. I couldnt work out or play sports without feeling like **** soon, I just couldnt physically play anymore without getting hurt. This situation has changed my life forever and it isnt fair at all.
- 01-04-2010, 11:12 PM
- 6'0" 0 lbs.
- Join Date
- Mar 2008
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
01-05-2010, 12:25 AM
01-05-2010, 04:35 AM
Raven you tried clomid right? Did you have before and after bloodwork of that? It seems you are primary then, but confirmed by clomid would be better.
Similar Forum Threads
- By akiravp82 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 27Last Post: 03-08-2010, 12:28 PM
- By akiravp82 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 43Last Post: 01-17-2010, 10:32 PM
- By DT5 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 6Last Post: 05-17-2009, 11:30 PM
- By Frank Reynolds in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 4Last Post: 09-07-2008, 01:31 PM
- By longrob in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 3Last Post: 06-26-2008, 09:57 AM