Testicles Up High

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
I know that when using testosterone products your testicles will rise. It has been about 3-4 months since I have used any testosterone products and my balls have not dropped. Is this normal? Does this mean testosterone levels are still high?

The supplements taken were all natty boosters. Currently I take multi vitamin, creatine, fish oil and whey protein.

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
Get your FSH and LH checked, it would mean they are suppressed and your a little shut down, you could try running a natural AI failing that you could try nolvadex.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
natty boosters do the opposite of suppression. They should have created grande balles.

The only way a natty T-booster can cause SOME suppression is if your free test is super high, then total test will drop. But this is not even close to being as similar to people who take testosterone or hormones.

I would not look at the supps as being a cause. Have you ever taken steroids/hormones in the past?

ps: Merry Christmas!

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
natty boosters do the opposite of suppression. They should have created grande balles.

The only way a natty T-booster can cause SOME suppression is if your free test is super high, then total test will drop. But this is not even close to being as similar to people who take testosterone or hormones.

I would not look at the supps as being a cause. Have you ever taken steroids/hormones in the past?

ps: Merry Christmas!
I first noticed this while using the NxLabs Nitro T3. Within a week after I stopped using the Nitro T3 everything went back to normal. Shortly after I started using ALRI restore and LG T-911, both on separate occasions. While using those supplements they went up and never came back down.

I did take Liquid Masterdrol one time before a workout and decided it was not for me. That should not of did it.

My libido is fine, always popping up with no problems.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
When people refer to balls hangin low, or raising up (being tight to the body)...Which is a sign of suppression and which is a sign of high test?

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
Cold weather can do this too...It's 29 degrees right now in Hartford.