Going to Doc tomorrow, what to check?
- 12-17-2009, 12:32 AM
- 12-17-2009, 07:16 AM
How do you feel and why are you going to him in the first place. Just because you numbers are low does not mean they are unhealthy. Every one has a genetic set point and when you go past that set point you will upset other hormone.
Please post results
total t4 and t3
zinc serum do not take zinc for 5 days before the test.
You ask for anything JANZ will post his hit list I am sureI am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
Similar Forum Threads
- By imasleep in forum Old School Hormone UseReplies: 29Last Post: 03-03-2011, 04:19 PM
- By n87 in forum 35 and OlderReplies: 29Last Post: 10-09-2009, 10:39 PM
- By US-Marine in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 07-25-2006, 01:23 PM
- By stryder in forum NutraplanetReplies: 2Last Post: 11-29-2004, 04:09 PM
- By Matthew D in forum General ChatReplies: 29Last Post: 11-11-2003, 10:52 PM