New TRT protocol - AnabolicMinds.com

New TRT protocol

1. Banned
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.

New TRT protocol

After finding a new doctor to help me with my hormone imbalances, here is what we have running so far.

.25mg Armidex q3d
    25mg Clomid qd for 3wks then take a week off and repeat continuously
    Bovine adrenal gland/herbal complex 4X/day

Also he wrote me a script for 200mg Testosterone Cyp. that he said I could take whenever I felt a little sluggish. He is holding off on Cytomel or Armour, to see if reseting my adrenal will allow my thyroid to work properly. Also said if the Adrenal supp doesnt help he will add in hydrocortisone.

Does anyone know how much growth hormone replacement therapy cost per year??

2. Banned
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.

Anyone? He is a member of A4M and was familiar with Dr. Shippen. So I trust him to administer my TRT, just wanted some real life advice from others.
  3. New Member

I would skip the bovine pills... and take the test.
    •   

4. Senior Member

Who is this Dr. from what I know about Clomid you don't take Arimidex with it. It's one thing to do Clomid but not for TRT and it will lower your E's.

If you have Adrenal Problems Glands don't work and can make you feel worse. They can have adrenaline in them and this makes it worse best to take Isocort if you want a good gland to take work your way up to 8 pills a day 2 every 4 hrs. To start on this or HC take one Isocort and go up every 5 days on HC start with 2.5 mgs and go up every 5 days until you doing 5mgs every 4 hrs.

Here is a good link about it.
    http://livingnetwork.co.za/hormones/adrenal-fatigue/
    In this is a FAQ's I helped with full of info and links.

As for your Testosterone don't do more then 100 mgs / wk. to start.

GH is a lot of money I just started on it and my drug pain after fighting with them for 7 weeks pays for my Humatrope my cost is $15 a month for 2 6mg. pens I am doing .3 mgs a day or .9 IU's the cost of this per IU is about $10.
  5. Banned
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.

Thanks, will make an appt with him 1st wk in Jan. Will get scripts for the HCG, HC, d/c the clomid and start the T shots. What is better for hypothyroid? Armour or Cytomel? And hopefully get my GH in range.
  6. Senior Member

The people that make Amour are in trouble with the FDA so now people can't get it but if you can get any brand of desiccated thyroid it would be as good. Most are getting this http://www.stopthethyroidmadness.com...nafo-and-erfa/

http://www.erfa-sa.com/thyroid_usa.htm
    If you can't get your Dr. to order this then try to get
    Naturethroid or Westhroid
  7. New Member

So far my compounding pharmacy makes up my Armor with no problem, knock on wood. It's $45.00 for a months supply, at .5 grain per day, but my insurance pays $30 of it.
  8. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by bigironkiller View Post
    After finding a new doctor to help me with my hormone imbalances, here is what we have running so far.

.25mg Armidex q3d
    25mg Clomid qd for 3wks then take a week off and repeat continuously
    Bovine adrenal gland/herbal complex 4X/day

Also he wrote me a script for 200mg Testosterone Cyp. that he said I could take whenever I felt a little sluggish. He is holding off on Cytomel or Armour, to see if reseting my adrenal will allow my thyroid to work properly. Also said if the Adrenal supp doesnt help he will add in hydrocortisone.

Does anyone know how much growth hormone replacement therapy cost per year??
    Sounds to me like this DR needs to go the board because using ADEX with clomid is ludicrious I would run as far as you can. If you are willing to travel to a respectable and competent dr that may take your insurance then PM me for info
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  9. Banned
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.

Thanks for the offer Matrix. Got off the Clomid and started with the T shots today. Also taking Armidex and Hydrocortisone.
  10. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by legbuh View Post
    I would skip the bovine pills... and take the test.
    Same here.

I would also not take the test "here and there". You are going to get some major hormone fluctuations. Just take it every 7 days.
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.

yes, what Matrix said. The doc sounds almost clueless. Who says take T if you feel sluggish? Geesh!

Similar Forum Threads

1. which hcg protocol
    By FitModel in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-11-2011, 07:15 PM
  2. NEW PROTOCOL
    By phantom in forum Genomyx
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 11-10-2010, 01:57 PM
  3. TrT protocol?
    By pete073 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 8