Lump from TRT prop injection

DT5

Awards
  • Established
ive been on prop for 3 weeks now. my very first shot was into my delt. got the typical pain soreness for 2-3 days, and now its fine. problem is, i still have a lump that is visible when i raise my arm 90 degrees outward. its firm, and feels like its under the muscle. its about 1 inch of a small cigar, "Halfed", and then the round side facing up placed under my skin(best way i could describe the look). thats an exagerrated size, but its similar.

im a vet with TRT, so injection procedures were followed and i dont skimp on being clean and sterilizing.
its been there for 3 weeks now, with no pain or redness, just a firm lump. what is this?????

Philec48

Awards
  • Established
How much did you inject? It could be that the oil is just not dispersing. A hot water bottle for a few minutes on your delt followed by massage may help. If it doesn't go away soon, or if it has pain see your doc.

If it goes away with heat and massage, then warm the oil before injection.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
ive been on prop for 3 weeks now. my very first shot was into my delt. got the typical pain soreness for 2-3 days, and now its fine. problem is, i still have a lump that is visible when i raise my arm 90 degrees outward. its firm, and feels like its under the muscle. its about 1 inch of a small cigar, "Halfed", and then the round side facing up placed under my skin(best way i could describe the look). thats an exagerrated size, but its similar.

im a vet with TRT, so injection procedures were followed and i dont skimp on being clean and sterilizing.
its been there for 3 weeks now, with no pain or redness, just a firm lump. what is this?????
I am allergic to prop and this occurs when I used to shot it back in the day
2 of my freinds ended up in the hospital with a huge infection from prop needing antibotics.

Philec48

Awards
  • Established
Yikes, I just read your post again, and missed the 3 weeks part! Since it's still there after all this time, I'd get thee straight to a doc.