Answers

Anybody been to Dr. Holtorf? Is so please pm me

thanks

2. Registered User
    Answers

Bump
  3. Registered User
    Answers

I joined this forum after I was using google to show people at work the Holtorf site and found this site.

I have been seeing Dr Whitman at the Torrance office since 2007. I highly recommend them. They were able to solve problems that no one else could, and I had been searching for years for answers.

I didn't go to get "pumped up." I had thyroid issues with complications and it turned out to be adrenals as ell.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

NYC there is a dr in PA that does the same exact thing as holtorf and is even covered by many insurances. No need to travel to west coast and waste all that money.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Apollonius View Post
    I joined this forum after I was using google to show people at work the Holtorf site and found this site.

I have been seeing Dr Whitman at the Torrance office since 2007. I highly recommend them. They were able to solve problems that no one else could, and I had been searching for years for answers.

I didn't go to get "pumped up." I had thyroid issues with complications and it turned out to be adrenals as ell.
    I, too, was drawn to this site when doing a google search for Holtorf. I am on the west coast (Vegas) and also need help with long-term hypothyroidism as well as needing to look into BHRT (HCG, TRT, sermorelin, etc.). I have heard both good and bad on the Holtorf clinic on other forums, mostly that they don't live up to their website's claims. Another consideration was a local bodylogicmd clinic.

I've seen Whitman's bio on the Holtorf site, but don't have any first-hand reports on him. I would appreciate if you would share your issues and treatment successes in more detail!

Thanks.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Holtorf Medical Group???
    By Champ50 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-09-2009, 03:42 PM