Critique My Endocrinologist Bloodwork Results - AnabolicMinds.com

Critique My Endocrinologist Bloodwork Results

Stats
    6'4"  225 lbs.

Critique My Endocrinologist Bloodwork Results

Ok, I just got my bloodwork results back to confirm whether or not I have gyno even though I have puffy nimples.

Total And Free Testosterone: 898
    Estradiol: a little less than 32
    T4, TOTAL: 8.7
    Prolactin: 7.7

My doctor said my test results were excellent that I had no excess estrogen and a very good testosterone level. If this is the case, then why do I have puffy nimples? Also, I questioned my estradiol level. It seems high to me, but my doctor says it wasn't and levels shouldn't be too low as that is not healthy. Can any please provide any feedback in regards to my concerns and questions based on my blood-level results as I would really appreciate it. What can I do to fix these puffy nimples without surgery?

Are you serious? You posted this in EVERY Forum on AM.
    What is your BF%?

I would suggest that you only post one thread for now on.
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

No kidding... stop spamming the board with the same question EIGHT TIMES (8x)
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!
    •   

I figured something was fishy when an endo actually helped someone, I guess hes trying to drive patients to a quack somewhere...these are 8 of his 13 posts.
    Stats
    6'4"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by spinn View Post
    I figured something was fishy when an endo actually helped someone, I guess hes trying to drive patients to a quack somewhere...these are 8 of his 13 posts.
    I am sorry. I just want to make sure I get responses as I did not get any responses from other questions I would ask. I won't ever do this again. didn't mean to be retarded about it. sorry.
    Stats
    6'4"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force View Post
    No kidding... stop spamming the board with the same question EIGHT TIMES (8x)
    I am sorry. I just want to make sure I get responses as I did not get any responses from other questions I would ask. I won't ever do this again. didn't mean to be retarded about it. sorry
    Stats
    6'4"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Are you serious? You posted this in EVERY Forum on AM.
    What is your BF%?

I would suggest that you only post one thread for now on.
    I am sorry. I just want to make sure I get responses as I did not get any responses from other questions I would ask. I won't ever do this again. didn't mean to be retarded about it. sorry

don't my body fat percentage, but all I know is that I squeeze fat from abs, underarms, and lower chest. What's the deal? I am 6'4" and only 225 lbs, but can lift 325 bench press max. You would think I am ripped, but I am not. Must I lose 25 pounds to be ripped? I feel that would be too skinny for someone my height. What do you think?
    Stats
    5'8"  155 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by slick64225 View Post
    Ok, I just got my bloodwork results back to confirm whether or not I have gyno even though I have puffy nimples.

My doctor said my test results were excellent that I had no excess estrogen and a very good testosterone level. If this is the case, then why do I have puffy nimples? Also, I questioned my estradiol level. It seems high to me, but my doctor says it wasn't and levels shouldn't be too low as that is not healthy. Can any please provide any feedback in regards to my concerns and questions based on my blood-level results as I would really appreciate it. What can I do to fix these puffy nimples without surgery?
    Dude, I don't surf many boards, and I've already seen this on 3 boards in the last 10 minutes. Chillax, your numbers are rock solid.
    Stats
    5'8"  155 lbs.

don't my body fat percentage, but all I know is that I squeeze fat from abs, underarms, and lower chest. What's the deal? I am 6'4" and only 225 lbs, but can lift 325 bench press max. You would think I am ripped, but I am not. Must I lose 25 pounds to be ripped? I feel that would be too skinny for someone my height. What do you think?
    That's fairly strong for your weight, and that's about what you should way if you have a small to medium frame; if you have a medium to large frame, that's light. (Start squatting and dead lifting and doing pull ups if you want to grow muscle to burn fat.) But how and the hell can we answer these questions??? It sounds like you need attention more than guidance. If you want to be more defined, lose weight. But it sounds to me like you need to train harder, and stop worrying about how much you can bench and curl. (We don't care how much you can bench. This isn't the strongman/training forum.) And who knows what your form looks like.

Sorry to be hard on your, but your questions sound like those of an adolescent starved for parental attention.

Endo's are not good Dr. for this problem your Estradiol E2 levels are to dam high for me. I get sore and hard nipples this high and get some ED lose night time and morning wood for high levels like this. Try taking some DIM to get this down it is not as strong as arimidex so you will not go down to low. And take some ZMA at bedtime the Zinc in this will help keep your E2 levels lower. Your Testosterone levels are on the high side of normal and this might be way your E2 is up most men feel and do better at about 20 pg/ml.
    http://www.iherb.com/Enzymatic-Thera...ets/12814?at=0
    In this link it's about DIM.
    http://www.dimfaq.com/index.htm
    And if you do ZMA Zinc lowers Copper so get some Copper and take 2 mgs to keep your levels up.
    Also take some TMG at bedtime to help wash out the E's from your liver.

The numbers given are next to useless without reference ranges, but on any of the common scales, I agree with the other Phil that E2 at 32 is too high for me.
    Stats
    6'4"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Philec48 View Post
    The numbers given are next to useless without reference ranges, but on any of the common scales, I agree with the other Phil that E2 at 32 is too high for me.
    The ranges are as follows: How do you think I did?

Total and Free Testosterone-between 250 and 1100 ng/dL
    Estradiol-must be less than 54
    Prolactin-between 2.0 and 18.0 ng/mL
    T4, Total-between 4.5 and 12.5 mcg/dL
    Stats
    6'4"  225 lbs.

so what doctors are good for this problem if you are saying that Endo's are not doctors for this problem? Also, as for the ranges that my blood work stats were based on are as follows:

And based on the estradiol range, my number is closer to the lower end so how is that too high?

Total and Free Testosterone-between 250 and 1100 ng/dL
    Estradiol-between 25 and 54 pg/ml
    Prolactin-between 2.0 and 18.0 ng/mL
    T4, Total-between 4.5 and 12.5 mcg/dL
    Stats
    6'4"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jinxie View Post
    Dude, I don't surf many boards, and I've already seen this on 3 boards in the last 10 minutes. Chillax, your numbers are rock solid.
    Who is chillax?
    Stats
    6'4"  225 lbs.

Hey Pmgamer18, you seem very knowledgeable, I am just curious about something. If hypothetically, I took steroids 6 years ago, but never got a lump under my nimple but did get puffy nimples, is it too late to take a anti-estrogen pill? I wouldn't think so because I heard that only time when this can't be done if you actually developed that hard lump? Let me know. Thanks.

To bring down gyno you only need to lower your Estraidol levels doing ZMA and DIM will do this. If you don't have breast tissue it should go down.
    Hey Pmgamer18, you seem very knowledgeable, I am just curious about something. If hypothetically, I took steroids 6 years ago, but never got a lump under my nimple but did get puffy nimples, is it too late to take a anti-estrogen pill? I wouldn't think so because I heard that only time when this can't be done if you actually developed that hard lump? Let me know. Thanks.
  17. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I am 6'4" and only 225 lbs, but can lift 325 bench press max. You would think I am ripped, but I am not. Must I lose 25 pounds to be ripped? I feel that would be too skinny for someone my height. What do you think?
    Your height, weight and bench press don't account for how fat you are. Fat guys have puffy nipples. Your E2 is normal. Get your fat checked before you go disputing the blood work and the doctors diagnosis.
    Stats
    6'4"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Heat Miser View Post
    Your height, weight and bench press don't account for how fat you are. Fat guys have puffy nipples. Your E2 is normal. Get your fat checked before you go disputing the blood work and the doctors diagnosis.
    My body fat percentage is 16 percent. Is that good or bad?

My body fat percentage is 16 percent. Is that good or bad?
    I'll ask this again: How was the BF% aquired?
    And please, you only need one thread for this.
    Stats
    6'4"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by pmgamer18 View Post
    To bring down gyno you only need to lower your Estraidol levels doing ZMA and DIM will do this. If you don't have breast tissue it should go down.
    How could I tell if my enlarged breasts are due to breast tissue or fat? How would I distinguish from the two and I just got my body fat measured. My body fat percentage is 16 percent.
    Stats
    6'4"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    I'll ask this again: How was the BF% aquired?
    And please, you only need one thread for this.
    A certified personal trainer used a pinching apparatus and grabbed any fat from my chest, arm, abs, love handles, and thigh. The fat numbers were then calculated to be 16 percent. Was that legit?

Indeed. I would suggest dropping some BF and assessing from that point. Once you're in the range of 8-10%, you should see the puffiness subside.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Critique My Endocrinologist Results
    By slick64225 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-07-2009, 11:17 AM
  2. Critique My Endocrinologist Results
    By slick64225 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-06-2009, 07:41 PM
  3. Critique My Endocrinologist Results
    By slick64225 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4