Is it time to find a new HRT doctor?
- 12-10-2009, 11:11 AM
- 12-10-2009, 03:15 PM
I have received quotes for between $150-$115 per 10,000 IU's. That is pretty steep! Found out insurance will not cover it. Is there a way to get your insurance to cover HCG?
12-10-2009, 05:15 PM
Reconstituting 10,000iu is wasteful, as it only lasts about a month in the frig. See if you can buy 5000iu at a time.
12-10-2009, 06:10 PM
Every place I called only had 10,000IU vials available. I am going to make some more calls tomorrow.
12-12-2009, 11:08 PM
Cut it with a clean razor blade and make 2 5,000 ius out of 10,000 ius
i have alot of clients doing this and not having any issues plus are saving alot of money.
If you are unsatified with your DR please Pm me and i be glad to give you a good reference..
One that will look at your from a holistic view and also focus on adrenals, thyroid, and other issues along with testosterone, and e2.
I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
12-13-2009, 12:29 PM
That is a great suggestion Matrix. I was wondering why you could not just make two 5000IU vials.
I think, for the moment, I am going to stick with the Dr that I have. He finally came around and started treating my adrenals with HC and my low test with HCG. If I come to a sticking point with him, I will be sure to shoot you a PM for a suggestion Matrix.
12-13-2009, 03:36 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Presa in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 7Last Post: 12-09-2010, 02:52 PM
- By ozarkaBRAND in forum AnabolicsReplies: 29Last Post: 02-16-2009, 09:50 PM
- By steve999 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 9Last Post: 07-31-2008, 05:13 PM
- By nuker in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 10Last Post: 11-28-2007, 06:18 PM
- By bigrich954rr in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 11-15-2007, 10:53 PM