Male Libido Booster

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
Dear AM Members,

Male Libido Booster

Many products claim to be a male libido booster. But how many of these products are clinically tested in humans to increase libido, sexual energy, produce stronger orgasms, and improve quality of sexual performance?

In a study sponsored by AZPA International in 2009, it was found that supplementing (600mg/day) of Testofen is effective in improving male libido in males between 21 and 50 years of age.

A few interesting percentages found in the study: (1)​

• 66% noticed a positive effect on recovery time after sexual activity

• 81% noticed a positive effect on the male libido

• 62% saw an improvement in the quality of sexual performance

• 81% had an increase in general energy level.​

There are many on the market, but none compare to this clinically researched natural male libido booster.

Phyto-Testosterone by Primordial Performance contains this clinically effective (800mg) dose of Testofen.

Jim Benvie,
Primordial Performance Marketing

Questions?

Phone – 1-800-568-2924
Email - [email protected]
Visit - Primordial Performance

References –

1. Effects of Testofen on sexual function, performance, and serum testosterone levels
Applied Science & Nutrition (2009)​

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I never really took a look at the ingredients of this, looks good.

Philec48

Awards
  • Established
Cool, take some fenugreek, add a few vitamins and pepper, then give it an anabolic sounding name and rake in the dough!

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
I bought 200 grams of Fenugreek powder from an Indian store for..........are you ready? $1.99!

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I bought 200 grams of Fenugreek powder from an Indian store for..........are you ready? $1.99!
Plain "fenugreek extract" is different than the Testofen we use for our Phyto-test. Testofen is Gencor's brand fenugreek extract standardized for 50% fenusides. (the free test boosting portion of fenugreek)

-Eric

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
This stuff is definitely a libido booster, started taking it a week ago and have noticed the change.

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
I know a few of you guys were interested in this who didn't get a chance at it. Thought I'd let you know that Phyto-Testosterone is now only $34.97 during our new years sale! These are the best supplement deals of the year.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Any 40+ members used this product? I am definitely interested in libido boosts. Currently using NOW Maca & Fenugreek anf NOW's gaba at bedtime. Last night at 3:30 am I had one of the biggest stiffest shafts ever. Any supps for a 47 year old that can guarantee a few of those through out the day? I'd like to surprise my wife with this gift.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Any 40+ members used this product? I am definitely interested in libido boosts. Currently using NOW Maca & Fenugreek anf NOW's gaba at bedtime. Last night at 3:30 am I had one of the biggest stiffest shafts ever. Any supps for a 47 year old that can guarantee a few of those through out the day? I'd like to surprise my wife with this gift.
We havent got a ton of feedback on Phyto-test with this particular effect yet... This libido study just came out.

If you want something bullet proof Id say Sustain Alpha is a great choice... that never fails me.

-Eric

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
I would suggest using the Sustain Alpha Liqua-Vade along with the Phyto-Testosterone. Should be just what you're looking for.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
SA did little to nothing for me. Running 3 separate products is REAL expensive. Didn't check the price but my guess that's over $100/mth. I'm not that crazy!
Anyone else?!
If you are already using Maca and Fenugreek now, I would stop those when they stop producing desirable results and switch to something like Sustain. These type of libido boosting products only seem to have a benefit for a limited time before your body adapts.

-Eric

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dermacrine gave me a great libido boost. Have not tried Sustain Alpha yet. I am 50 by the way LuclyLuc..

Blutarski

Blutarski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Using the LV form, what is the loading phase of both SA and Dermacrine before the full effects are felt? Thanks.

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
Using the LV form, what is the loading phase of both SA and Dermacrine before the full effects are felt? Thanks.
there isnt a loading phase for either product. you will start to notice an effect within hours, but full effects wont be seen for a couple weeks

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
there isnt a loading phase for either product. you will start to notice an effect within hours, but full effects wont be seen for a couple weeks
Agree here totally. My first application of Dermacrine had me buzzing!!

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
I just got a bottle of Phyto-Test and can't wait to give this a run, turning 35 next month and can tell my libido is goin south....might try stackin it with SA in mid summer or maybe I'll just run it solo and do a review since hardly no feedback on it... :think:

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Phyto-Test and TCF-1 would be a great natural recomp stack too.

-Eric

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And we've doubled the amount you get per bottle, and kept the price the same.:bigeyes:
So the aforementioned 12 day standard run no longer applies?

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
So the aforementioned 12 day standard run no longer applies?
It still applies. The studies that were done on the product were only done for 12 days, so we recommend our dosing based on these. You just get enough to run two cycles for the price you used to pay for one.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's awesome news! I will use it during a run and then for the PCT.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Use the coupon code NATURALEXTREME at checkout when ordering from the Primordial website and when you buy PhytoTest, you get TCF-1 for 50% off. That's a 15 dollar savings on a great natural stack.

This sale is valid until 4/8/11, so get on it quickly!