Do not like needles

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.44%

Do not like needles

I tried pro-hormones once and it was easy to swallow the pills. I am currently taking HGH using the tiny needle pricks. The outfit is offering me testosterone as well and from what I can tell these are much bigger needles that must go deep into your muscle.

Can anybody give a newbie some advice ?

45 years old and spent a week in a hospital last year as a pin-cushion and never got used to the needles.

Thanks

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.97%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

i don't know what to tell ya man other than the injects can be done in your glutes where there is a lot of fat. i thought it would at least hurt a little bit, but i felt next to nothing. now i felt the quad shots, but even that did not hurt. doing it yourself should help a bit.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.01%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Subbed for curiosity.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

delts/quads/gluet are common injection sites.

I like quads the best, very easy to line up correctly.

clean vial, draw, change needle, clean injection site, deep breath, dart grip and pin, aspirate, slow injection 5secs or so, pull out and wipe blood if any.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.1%

For my T-cyp shots I use 27g 1/2" needle and shoot near top of butt. No pain.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.44%

Thanks guys. Yeah when nurse ratchet went thru every vein and vein valve on both arms before asking for help it was not really painful - just I dont like the feeling. I guess i am squeemish, on hand and arm surgeries I insisted on watching because what I saw was so much better than what I was otherwise imagining in my mind was taking place. I just have to stop and wonder if its necessary but it sounds like HGH alone is not the bomb, that you take it with test to really make a difference. HGH is largely for having pulled a bunch of tendons and needing to get healing again.

Everyone here is saying they dont feel much, certainly less surface nerves per square inch on the glut.

Do you go "1/2" inch deep, is that what a "1/2" inch needle means ?

We just doing this once per week or daily ?

Oh notice the Docs push orals too and if not prohormonis maybe just one trip thru the liver then but I bet people here can give me reasons why its healthier to inject than take one-pass orals. I really dont know much about this stuff so thanks for answering basic questions.

Thanks again!
  7. Banned
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.22%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I use a 23g 1.5" for glutes and quads and a 25g 1" for delts and pecs. You'll feel next to nothing. A shot of test E will only be necessary once per week.
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.1%

Yes, 1/2" needle goes 1/2" deep. I shoot 3x a week now, but plan to go to 2x week when I get my hcg. 1/2" is about the minimum standard for IM. If your one shot dose is fairly large, you may need to go deeper.

Stay away from oral T, if you love your liver. Shots are a walk in the park on a sunny day compared to messed up liver.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.44%

OK, I heard it loud and clear - walk in the park on a sunny day.

I used to drink heavy and I figured these pills cannot be as bad as booze? Can they actually be worse ?
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.1%

The T pills are bad for a healthy liver, but if yours is stressed or damaged from booze, then doubly a bad idea.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.44%

We have but a single liver, no high-availability failover hardware there.

So you just fist-dart stab it in ? That would be fine, this tiny hgh thing is so small lets see pinch the skin then try to get it on a 45-90 just underneath.

I had a big uncle with all kinds of failing stuff who I saw come down to his kitchen in bathrobe and make a fist and just bang the needle into his opposite chest and continue about his coffee and I thought now there is a fine example of a man.

Looked like some kind of roman or romulan salute.

12. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.32%

23g ftw.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  13. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.48%

Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    23g ftw.
    27 1/2 inch you are golden right in shoulder.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.5%

No problem with a 29 or 31G insulin pin shooting test cyp into quad or delt EOD.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  237 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.5%

Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    X2..no pain whatsoever
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.84%

1/2 stands for 1/2 inch so it doesn't go in that deep

what does 27 stand for?

is that also valid in europe?
  17. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.64%

Quote Originally Posted by roids1 View Post
    I use a 23g 1.5" for glutes and quads and a 25g 1" for delts and pecs. You'll feel next to nothing. A shot of test E will only be necessary once per week.
    Wait, you workout?
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.84%

Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    do you have a link to a movie how to do it in your shoulder the procedure?
  19. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.64%

its simple.

Have all your items in front of you. (syringe, cotton balls, Vials)

Wash hands thoroughly. Follow up with some anti-bac purell if you wish. (or splash some rubbing alcohol onto your freshly washed hands)

Saturate a cotton swab with isopropyl alcohol. Rub the spot which you plan on injecting.
    Do not let anything touch that spot. Dont fan it or blow on it to dry.

Saturate another cotton ball and place it ontop of the open bottle of alcohol. You'll need it for after youre done injecting.

Use a Q-tip dipped in alcohol to clean the vials rubber stopper. Dont blow on it, let it air dry. Let NOTHING touch it.

Take your syringe out. remove the needle section. Place it back into the wrapper. Do not allow it to roll around or make contact with anything unsterile.

Remove a larger gauge needle from the wrapper. Place that onto the syringe.

Shake you gear slightly. Draw back some air into the syringe, This makes withdrawing oil easier as it creates pressure in the vial. (note: do not remove the crimped alluminum seal from your vial. i did this once and the pressure from the air blew the stopper off and i lost $100 worth of tren)

Hold the vial upside down, inject syringe into the center of the vials stopper. Press the stopper and push the air in. Now draw back on the plunger to desired ML level.

Withdraw from vial.

Remove the large gauge needle from the syringe while holding the syringe upright (with the needle facing towards the ceiling)

Carefully take the smaller gauge needle from the wrapper (the one you first took off) and place it onto the syringe.

Push the oil up slowly to the top until no air bubbles ar visible. Flick the Syringe to allow the bubble to raise towards the surface (keep the syringe and needle facing up towards the ceiling)

You can allow a drop or two of the oil to trickle down the needle. Thats fine.

Hold the syringe like you would a dart. keep it parallel with the floor if that makes sense. Dont inject on an angle. A slight downward angle is fine.

Push the needle in a slow deliberate manner into your skin. Dont stab but go too slow either. Its gonna hurt a bit as the needle pricks through the skin, but its not terrible. You'll feel no pain going through the adipose layer. Then you'll feel a twinge when you hit the muscle. Dont be alarmed if the muscle Involuntarily "Jumps". It happens.

Just hold steady.

Some people allow a bit of the needle to still be visible, i bury that thing completely into the muscle.

Now, while holding the syringe steady so it doesnt move around, pull the plunger back slightly.
    If you see blood, remove the syringe, change needles and start again. If you see bubbles, you're good. if you see nothing happening, youre good. Dont think because there arent bubbles that you need to keep pulling the plunger.

So, now that we are sure we arent injecting into a vein (or artery), slowly push the plunger while keeping the syringe steady and stable. You may feel some pain as the oil spreads the muscle fascia. Youre fine though.

Have your soaked cotton ball ready (soaked with alcohol that is) for when you remove the syringe.

In one motion, pull the needle out of your injection spot. Place the saturated cotton swab onto the spot. No need to massage or rub. Some do, i dont.

You may see a bit of blood. Sometimes it will drip or squirt out, other times there is nothing.

Hold the cotton ball for a few secs on the injection site. check to see if there is any blood still leaking or oozing. You should be fine at this point.

Take your used needles and put them back into the plastic caps. Throw it away. I personally take them outside and dump em in a public dumpster, id rather not have that sitting in my garbage can for days, nah mean?

There ya go, your first injection. You might have some pain the next day, and the following day...Hell, i felt it for 4 days after my first injection.

GICH!
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.44%

Jay that was a great overview for the inexperienced. I used to teach all levels of flying and that was just a great instruction.

Your parting comment was that you were sore the first 4 days but I am guessing you did not get that result later on, was that due to refined technique or you just got unlucky on day 1 ?

How did you FEEL for the next week otherwise ?

Why do we dart parallel to the floor? Whats wrong with down - oh let me guess you cannot see what is going on so easily when you look for blood from artery strike.

Well I get my testosterone checked tomorrow so if the levels are low I am in business, other than getting hammered ( I dont do that anymore ) to crush my test levels pre-test I cannot think of anything to skew the numbers in my favor of legitimately needing HRT.
  21. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.84%

Quote Originally Posted by Jay V 24 View Post
    its simple.

Have all your items in front of you. (syringe, cotton balls, Vials)

Wash hands thoroughly. Follow up with some anti-bac purell if you wish. (or splash some rubbing alcohol onto your freshly washed hands)

Saturate a cotton swab with isopropyl alcohol. Rub the spot which you plan on injecting.
    Do not let anything touch that spot. Dont fan it or blow on it to dry.

Saturate another cotton ball and place it ontop of the open bottle of alcohol. You'll need it for after youre done injecting.

Use a Q-tip dipped in alcohol to clean the vials rubber stopper. Dont blow on it, let it air dry. Let NOTHING touch it.

Take your syringe out. remove the needle section. Place it back into the wrapper. Do not allow it to roll around or make contact with anything unsterile.

Remove a larger gauge needle from the wrapper. Place that onto the syringe.

Shake you gear slightly. Draw back some air into the syringe, This makes withdrawing oil easier as it creates pressure in the vial. (note: do not remove the crimped alluminum seal from your vial. i did this once and the pressure from the air blew the stopper off and i lost $100 worth of tren)

Hold the vial upside down, inject syringe into the center of the vials stopper. Press the stopper and push the air in. Now draw back on the plunger to desired ML level.

Withdraw from vial.

Remove the large gauge needle from the syringe while holding the syringe upright (with the needle facing towards the ceiling)

Carefully take the smaller gauge needle from the wrapper (the one you first took off) and place it onto the syringe.

Push the oil up slowly to the top until no air bubbles ar visible. Flick the Syringe to allow the bubble to raise towards the surface (keep the syringe and needle facing up towards the ceiling)

You can allow a drop or two of the oil to trickle down the needle. Thats fine.

Hold the syringe like you would a dart. keep it parallel with the floor if that makes sense. Dont inject on an angle. A slight downward angle is fine.

Push the needle in a slow deliberate manner into your skin. Dont stab but go too slow either. Its gonna hurt a bit as the needle pricks through the skin, but its not terrible. You'll feel no pain going through the adipose layer. Then you'll feel a twinge when you hit the muscle. Dont be alarmed if the muscle Involuntarily "Jumps". It happens.

Just hold steady.

Some people allow a bit of the needle to still be visible, i bury that thing completely into the muscle.

Now, while holding the syringe steady so it doesnt move around, pull the plunger back slightly.
    If you see blood, remove the syringe, change needles and start again. If you see bubbles, you're good. if you see nothing happening, youre good. Dont think because there arent bubbles that you need to keep pulling the plunger.

So, now that we are sure we arent injecting into a vein (or artery), slowly push the plunger while keeping the syringe steady and stable. You may feel some pain as the oil spreads the muscle fascia. Youre fine though.

Have your soaked cotton ball ready (soaked with alcohol that is) for when you remove the syringe.

In one motion, pull the needle out of your injection spot. Place the saturated cotton swab onto the spot. No need to massage or rub. Some do, i dont.

You may see a bit of blood. Sometimes it will drip or squirt out, other times there is nothing.

Hold the cotton ball for a few secs on the injection site. check to see if there is any blood still leaking or oozing. You should be fine at this point.

Take your used needles and put them back into the plastic caps. Throw it away. I personally take them outside and dump em in a public dumpster, id rather not have that sitting in my garbage can for days, nah mean?

There ya go, your first injection. You might have some pain the next day, and the following day...Hell, i felt it for 4 days after my first injection.

GICH!
    thanks dawg!

if i will go this route i think i will stick to 1/2 inch needle pfew sounds scary all this stuff hehe

first doc's appointment and see what he gives me, 21st of december.. if he screws it up again i might start injecting myself

the point of drawing out the plunger back slightly is to see if blood comes out right?
  22. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.64%

Quote Originally Posted by bengelha View Post
    Jay that was a great overview for the inexperienced. I used to teach all levels of flying and that was just a great instruction.

Your parting comment was that you were sore the first 4 days but I am guessing you did not get that result later on, was that due to refined technique or you just got unlucky on day 1 ?

How did you FEEL for the next week otherwise ?

It gets much less painful with each subsequent injection.

The muscle fascia has to adapt to this intrusion. Its not so much the needle as it is the oil and solvents.

Some gear, requires diff percentages of solvents to produce. (Benzyl benzoate or benzyl alcohol)

Those are usually the culprits for the pain.

But it gets easier bro. Just be sure to rotate your injection sites. never hit the same site more than twice a week.

Prop and tren E were the most painful for me. The latter being worse.

Why do we dart parallel to the floor? Whats wrong with down - oh let me guess you cannot see what is going on so easily when you look for blood from artery strike.
    Wait let me clarify this....Its more about injecting into the site at a 90 degree angle so that you make sure NOT to put any oil into the SUB-Q.

putting the needle straight into the muscle and not on an angle, assures that you are getting the oil deep into the muscle, avoiding any abscess from oil injected into the adipose.

sorry for the confusion.

GICH

Similar Forum Threads

1. What do you do with you used needles?
    By Wudog in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 09-08-2010, 02:39 PM
  2. needles
    By ammoarsenal in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 07-28-2010, 10:51 PM
  3. should i get different needles?
    By d00fy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-02-2004, 08:18 AM
  4. needles