Looking for a Dr. in Connecticut

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.1%

Looking for a Dr. in Connecticut

Hi, I have seen the same doctor for ten years .He seems to have a problem answering questions or giving his patients any info . He thinks a pat on the head will do the trick these days , arrogant **** that he is.

I have been taking thyroid meds for about 6 years , and still feel like **** , I have been told that it is all in my head . Well I have had enough of that . I need some Dr referrals for
    New Haven area for endos that are hip to anti aging . Please PM info

Bob Jones

2. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.97%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Jones View Post
    Hi, I have seen the same doctor for ten years .He seems to have a problem answering questions or giving his patients any info . He thinks a pat on the head will do the trick these days , arrogant **** that he is.

I have been taking thyroid meds for about 6 years , and still feel like **** , I have been told that it is all in my head . Well I have had enough of that . I need some Dr referrals for
    New Haven area for endos that are hip to anti aging . Please PM info

Bob Jones
    If you are willing to travel to PA I be glad to referr you to a good dr. Taking a 4 hour drive may be worth the 6 years of hell to finally to get the right help.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.1%

Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    If you are willing to travel to PA I be glad to referr you to a good dr. Taking a 4 hour drive may be worth the 6 years of hell to finally to get the right help.
    Hi , thanks for the reply , I have no problem driving to PA, but I am in an area with many doctors . The problem is finding one that will work with my insurance for one . The other is to find a doctor that is not 25
    years behind the time . I did talk to one doctor that was about 20 years younger than I am , he was to young to get the picture . I guess at 56 I should just go to the old folks home .
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Connecticut read within
    By Harry Manback in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-15-2009, 07:20 PM