New test results- please give opinion.

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.03%

New test results- please give opinion.

Ok, the brief background for those that don't rememeber.

Diagnosed with low test. (172 total) and a bunch of other things (low Vit D), High Hemtocrit, etc.

This led to both my Dr. (Dr. M) and The matrix before that to a sleep apnea diagnosis.

I was also on Testim, 1 tube per day, but that did nothing (test was lower from before i started using it).

Went for sleep study and diagnosed severe and got me a Cpap machine 2 months ago that I have 10% compliance with (even naps).

I also started on cyp injections.

I have been doing .3cc EOD.
    I have also been taking 2 grams of vitamin C per day, 100mg of DHEA and about 8000ius of Vitamin D.

Took a blood test yesterday am (which I personally do not have the results back yet).

Dr. M nurse just called me and said she got the results this am and to cease the Cyp injections immediately.

I said, what was my total test (she tells me 1200- lab range (241-827ish)- Quite the jump from 172 in June/July.

She said my RBC, hematocrit are also slightly higher and they are concerned about it.

Se said the top range for test is 800, so 1200 is too high.

I have an Apt. next week w/ Dr.

She thinks the CPAP is def helping with sleep apnea (and it is as my mood has overall been better) ad that the test cyp is no longer needed.

I am nervous about dropping the cyp cold turkey this week.

I will post my results when I get them this week (lab should be mailing).

Any thoughts?

Thanks.

2. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.01%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by mikeyboyeee View Post
    Ok, the brief background for those that don't rememeber.

Diagnosed with low test. (172 total) and a bunch of other things (low Vit D), High Hemtocrit, etc.

This led to both my Dr. (Dr. M) and The matrix before that to a sleep apnea diagnosis.

I was also on Testim, 1 tube per day, but that did nothing (test was lower from before i started using it).

Went for sleep study and diagnosed severe and got me a Cpap machine 2 months ago that I have 10% compliance with (even naps).

I also started on cyp injections.

I have been doing .3cc EOD.
    I have also been taking 2 grams of vitamin C per day, 100mg of DHEA and about 8000ius of Vitamin D.

Took a blood test yesterday am (which I personally do not have the results back yet).

Dr. M nurse just called me and said she got the results this am and to cease the Cyp injections immediately.

I said, what was my total test (she tells me 1200- lab range (241-827ish)- Quite the jump from 172 in June/July.

She said my RBC, hematocrit are also slightly higher and they are concerned about it.

Se said the top range for test is 800, so 1200 is too high.

I have an Apt. next week w/ Dr.

She thinks the CPAP is def helping with sleep apnea (and it is as my mood has overall been better) ad that the test cyp is no longer needed.

I am nervous about dropping the cyp cold turkey this week.

I will post my results when I get them this week (lab should be mailing).

Any thoughts?

Thanks.
    lower test by 15% max do no drop it like a rock do it over a 3-4 weeks peroid.
    When was blood drawn in relationship to injection where is your e2, cortisol and DHEA -s as well as thyroid.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.03%

Blood test was yesterday around 8am.

Last .3cc shot was Saturday early afternoon.

I only took the test yesterday and received the phone call this am, so I have not received the full results yet. I will post when I have them.

What should I drop the test to, .2 EOD?
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.69%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Blood test was yesterday around 8am.

Last .3cc shot was Saturday early afternoon.

I only took the test yesterday and received the phone call this am, so I have not received the full results yet. I will post when I have them.

What should I drop the test to, .2 EOD?
    Look at PM
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  350 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.25%

those results sound almost exactly like mine from use of Striant, and Herbal combination. Total Test was 1440, prior was 120. Hemocrit now 6.0, and RBC high. I have since discontinued the Herbal (catuaba/Muira puama/Hunarpo macho) extract, in order to bring TT down and will re-test in a couple of months. also noted my liver enzymes, Alt were in the high range, so I hope i diden't damage my liver
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.03%

I tried that striant.
    HATED it.

For me, was sooo unpleasant having to deal with the tab between my cheek and gum all day.

1.5cc eod it is and I still don't have full report yet.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  157 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.04%

Would it be worth taking something like sustain alpha with the testim?
  8. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.01%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by phil216 View Post
    Would it be worth taking something like sustain alpha with the testim?
    Instead of cold turkey just lower the dosages its a no brainer and then you can add a half an aspirin to help thin the blood or more fish oils can help lower this as well. DR. M needs to look to alterative measures before pulling it. Myself and dr O would lower the testosterone down to a more managable level then measure the CBC and then if that did not work add in 1/2 aspirin a day or even fish oils to thin the blood if the platlets levels were not too low. Seriously think that there could be a componet of hidden hypothyroidism that is not being addressed here to help increase oxygen transport to the body.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.03%

Here is a follow up (and I did not read Matrix's post until now).

When I went to Dr. M, he said def do not cut the test out.
    Cut it in half.
    Je laso had me add 200iu of HCG per week (which we know is very low).
    He did not want to give me T3 until I went to a hemo to have my blood checked.
    Hemo says little high,but not worried. Wants me to get my test #'s dialed in properlt, and wait until I am on my cpap longer, so will be seeing him again mid Feb.

Went to Dr. M last night and sai I could pump up the HCG to 500ius 3xs a week and see how that goes and also gave me a script for Cytomel.

I am thinking 50mcg of t3 each day as per Jan's reco?

Should I start on 500ius 3xs week or should I go 250 x3 to start?
  10. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.45%
    Achievements Posting Pro

You can do 500 IU's 3x's a week this is how I started on it after the 15th. shot my Total T numbers doubled this is how I found out I am Secondary. I don't do shot EOD but I do them every 3 days this keeps me leveled and holds down my Estradiol levels. I do my HCG shots the 2 days each in between my T shots. I got the idea of doing T shots every 3 days from a post by one of Dr. Shippens men that said he dose this to his self but SubQ I do mine into my thigh IM using a small 27g 1ml x 1/2" lg. needle shooting in to my thigh.

I do my labs the day of my next shot but before it. I stop HCG 5 days before doing labs HCG will not give you a true set of labs.
  11. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.69%

Here is a follow up (and I did not read Matrix's post until now).

When I went to Dr. M, he said def do not cut the test out.
    Cut it in half.
    Je laso had me add 200iu of HCG per week (which we know is very low).
    He did not want to give me T3 until I went to a hemo to have my blood checked.
    Hemo says little high,but not worried. Wants me to get my test #'s dialed in properlt, and wait until I am on my cpap longer, so will be seeing him again mid Feb.

Went to Dr. M last night and sai I could pump up the HCG to 500ius 3xs a week and see how that goes and also gave me a script for Cytomel.

I am thinking 50mcg of t3 each day as per Jan's reco?

Should I start on 500ius 3xs week or should I go 250 x3 to start?
    Always ask questions, better safe than sorry.

On August 12 2009

You have got spreadsheet.
    Keep looking at it.

I have suspicion that you are missing a lot from there.

Also look at follow up corrections to that spreadsheet.

Synthroid (T4)- 75mcg once a day Sep9/09---drop Synthroid
    Cytomel(T3)- 25mcg 2x/day (total T3- 50mcg/day), better breake each pill and take 4x/dayNov24/09 --T3-75mcg/day

T3-75mcg/day (3x/day)

Happy Hanuka (to you and your father).

Merry Christmas (to me)

Hanoukka (en hébreu : dir=rtl|texte=|חנוכה) est une fête juive (également écrit : Hanouka, Hanoucca ou Hanouca),

Ask dr M
    for Spectracell-5000 test.

He just opened account on my request.

Make sure that on the day that the blood is to be drawn,
    that there is a nurse in the office.
    The real nurse, not the one in training.
    You will avoid a fun while drawing blood (I did not).

Newer have blood drawn in docs (any doc) office.
    Exceptions, fatty acids, and Spectracell-5000.

12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.03%

What is Spectra Cell 500 test and what does it cost?

I started on 500iu x2, but think I will back it down to 250iu x2 with the 100mg test per week *done in 2 shots)

Yesterday, I started the 50mcg of T3 divided into 4 doses through out the day.

How long until I notice the T3 kicking in?
  13. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.69%

What is Spectra Cell 500 test and what does it cost?

I started on 500iu x2, but think I will back it down to 250iu x2 with the 100mg test per week *done in 2 shots)

Yesterday, I started the 50mcg of T3 divided into 4 doses through out the day.

How long until I notice the T3 kicking in?
    #1, read my spreadsheet.

Spectracell-5000 is a good test, checks your micronutrients status, compares their overall levels and interactions and gives you advice what to do to improve your situation.

They take lots of insurances, my copay was under $70.
    I designed your spreadsheet in such a way that there is only minimum supplementation included there.
    The balance will come from Spectracell-5000.
    You have to follow that spreadsheet for a good 4-6 months before it would make sense to do Spectracell.

Double check your diet advice there, otherwise you will newer be able to loose weight.

What is your weight status.

Use EOD schedule, if you will not, you may get into unnecessary problems stabilizing your schedule.

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010, to you Mike

and to all that read this.

14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.03%

Thanks and happy holidays to you as well Jansz.

I have looked at what u sent.

Some of it (like steaming and cooking all of my food under 250f is a bit unrealistic and ain't gonna happen.

I am doing 2.5ius of test 2xs per week and doing 250ius now 2xs per week (in between the test shots-will bump up to 500 if need be), so for now, 100mg test wk, 500ius of HCG per week and 50mcg T3 divided into 4 doses per day.

Been on T3 less then a week. 1st few days felt like sh!t, but much better now.

Aside from Holidays, diet has been good and EVERYONE says they notice me putting my muscle back on and losing fat.
    Waist from 44 down to about 40 now on it's way to 32-34

Chest is 50 so I am not a scrawny, yet chubby dude.
    I cARRY A LOT OF SIZE.
    i WEIGHED 246 THIS AM (WAS 275ISH IN fEB, but did not really get serious until a month or 2 ago).
    My ideal target weight is 185 or so. That puts me <10% BF which is fine for me.
    I would like to see 215 by March.
  15. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.69%

Thanks and happy holidays to you as well Jansz.

I have looked at what u sent.

Some of it (like steaming and cooking all of my food under 250f is a bit unrealistic and ain't gonna happen.

I am doing 2.5ius of test 2xs per week and doing 250ius now 2xs per week (in between the test shots-will bump up to 500 if need be), so for now, 100mg test wk, 500ius of HCG per week and 50mcg T3 divided into 4 doses per day.

Been on T3 less then a week. 1st few days felt like sh!t, but much better now.

Aside from Holidays, diet has been good and EVERYONE says they notice me putting my muscle back on and losing fat.
    Waist from 44 down to about 40 now on it's way to 32-34

Chest is 50 so I am not a scrawny, yet chubby dude.
    I cARRY A LOT OF SIZE.
    i WEIGHED 246 THIS AM (WAS 275ISH IN fEB, but did not really get serious until a month or 2 ago).
    My ideal target weight is 185 or so. That puts me <10% BF which is fine for me.
    I would like to see 215 by March.
    Happy New Year Mike;

You do your best.
    Just review my spreadsheet from time to time and see if you are able or willing to increase compliance.

Loosing 30# is a big deal, keep on going.

When is your next planned visit to doc?
    Any planned new tests?

You reaction to taking T3 suggest that you may not be supporting your adrenas as much as need.

spreadsheet have:
    Cortef 5mg pills, take 4x/day as follows, 10mg/wakeup, 10mg/4hrs latter, 5mg/4hrs latter, 5mg/4hrs latter
    after 2 weeks on Cortef (AND Lugol's solution)

Possibly we may have to add selenium.

Spectracell-5000
    could clarify some of your problem areas, as for it.
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.03%

Going back to Dr. in 2 weeks.

I will ask for the cortef to see if I notice anything with it.

Next test I MAY do is the Genova one for the foods.
    My buddy took it and says he has noticed feeling better when avoiding some of the foods it told him to.

SO far I am ok on the 2xs a week dosing.
    EOD became a pain, but can go back to it if their is a need.

I will look into the Lugols, but I eat a lot of sushi, so I should be getting plenty of iodine from the seaweed paper I imagine.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 53
    Last Post: 03-13-2007, 10:03 AM
  2. Replies: 33
    Last Post: 01-11-2007, 01:41 PM
  3. IGF-RL3 Question, Please give your opinion..
    By beenaround in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-02-2006, 01:40 PM
  4. Can anyone take a look and give an opinion?
    By LethalX in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-14-2005, 10:49 PM