The Xyrem cnspiracy???

1. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.75%

The Xyrem cnspiracy???

Xyrem is about the only sleep medication that allows me any rest at all. It used to cost about $8 a month until a pharmacy hijacked it with lobbying efforts, now it costs $1000 a month.

The premise is that it treats narcolepsy, which i thought was spontaneosly falling asleep. So isnt the whole lobbying effort a scam if this is a sleep med and doesnt adress anything other than putting you to sleep????

2. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.49%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

xyrem is just ghb.
    Stuff is the best known natural anti deprssant known and is also used extensively in europe.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  3. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.75%

Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    xyrem is just ghb.
    Stuff is the best known natural anti deprssant known and is also used extensively in europe.
    they have changed it it is not exactly ghb....if it were it would get you high in small doses and it does not...I also slowly developed a tolerance to it over 2 years which is not supposed to happen.

the crooks have jacked the price up to about $1000 a month now and it is the only thing that puts me to sleep....

again the question...how, or will a sleep aid treat narcolepsy?
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Just prescribed Xyrem
    By evd22 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-07-2008, 04:12 PM