Hypothyroidism and lack of recuperation

lucky

Awards
Total test at 800, e-2 at 25, shbg at 15. Those levels seem ideal to me but I am still having to take 4 to 5 days of recuperation time in between workouts! I am borderline hypothyroid and not taking anything as of yet for it. Could this be a reason for my lack of libidoand poor recovery time from workouts?

3djedi

Awards
I would think so. What do your thyroid panels look like?

Philec48

Awards
  • Established
Ask your doc if you can take coleus forskohlii. It supposedly stimulates the thyroid.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Total test at 800, e-2 at 25, shbg at 15. Those levels seem ideal to me but I am still having to take 4 to 5 days of recuperation time in between workouts! I am borderline hypothyroid and not taking anything as of yet for it. Could this be a reason for my lack of libidoand poor recovery time from workouts?
lucky,
I would examine you adrenal profile via cortisol saliva testing and also get with a competent DR who is good at thyroid and adrenals. I would also look at sleep hygiene, nutritional, and also potential hidden toxins. Toxcitiy is so over looked in people its not funny. Heavy metals toxcity is on the rise. I am seeing alot more mercury in my clients/patients.