How long fir androgel to kick in?
- 11-15-2009, 06:09 PM
- 11-16-2009, 10:57 AM
When I started androgel it took about 2-3 weeks to feel the difference. I retested after 90 days it took my t level from 216 to 577. The first thing I noticed that my energy level was getting better.You may respond faster or slower just give it time.
11-16-2009, 10:39 PM
i did not respond well to androgel or the patch. TT levels actually dropped. I am now using a sub-lingual by mouth tablet called Striant, and seen a very positive result
11-18-2009, 09:48 AM
11-21-2009, 09:24 PM
I tried the sub-lingual for awhile. Aggravating feeling the entire time it was stuck between gum and lip, and gross when taking out the melted lozenge. Shots are much less hassle for me.
Similar Forum Threads
- By FRANKCASTLE in forum Old School Hormone UseReplies: 6Last Post: 05-30-2011, 01:58 PM
- By warbird01 in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 09-03-2008, 06:20 AM
- By NYhomeboy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 09-25-2006, 08:10 PM
- By samv12 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 03-11-2006, 03:50 AM
- By tlow4u in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-16-2005, 11:38 PM