So after unsuccesful hrt with doctor I decided to use a hrt Clinic

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.81%

So after unsuccesful hrt with doctor I decided to use a hrt Clinic

Hey everyone I just wanted to give you all an update and thank you for your help.
    I recently was prescribed 200 mg off test cyp every 2 weeks and ended up coming back with a total test of 81.
    So my doctor upped me to 300 mg every other week. I was getting frustrated and still feeling like crap.
    So I found a hrt clinic that specializes in situations like mine. I sent a full physical along with blood work and past history to be evaluated. I then was prescribed 300 mg weekly of test cyp, also they wanted me to do hcg and do 50 mg of test prop eod at 50 mg. I have read others that have used hrt clinics and have loved the results. I think this is alot of test per week but my testosterone is 80 so they said that this will get me feeling better and enjoying life again.
    What do you guys think of this amount of test, I know its not what any docs would prescribe but im sure it will work.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.04%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

yeah if you have a very low dose of test it'll actually just suppress your natural test and lower your test levels, weird huh?

If they want you to do 300 cyp ew and 50 prop eod that sounds ****ing awesome! Take it... the smaller amounts work for other people but obviously they didn't work for you so now you are trying more, give it a try, you'll probably just love it, lol... Only problem might be if you get any estro sides but that'll only happen if you are really susceptible
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.81%

Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    yeah if you have a very low dose of test it'll actually just suppress your natural test and lower your test levels, weird huh?

If they want you to do 300 cyp ew and 50 prop eod that sounds ****ing awesome! Take it... the smaller amounts work for other people but obviously they didn't work for you so now you are trying more, give it a try, you'll probably just love it, lol... Only problem might be if you get any estro sides but that'll only happen if you are really susceptible
    Thanks for the reply man, I hear the prop is a beast to inject I wonder if it would hurt to just do extra cyp and not the prop?
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.37%

dude that DOES sound awesome. I'm too young for TRT just yet, but i've done my fair share of reading on the subject, and that's definitely a nice and generous dose of test. Enjoy it!

I'm on 490mg prop a week and feeling unbelievable. Lethargy used to be a really big issue of mine recently, and the test fixed that instantly.

HAVE FUN
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.37%

also,

as unreal stated - you could encounter estro sides... prob not but always possible. i'm sensitive to estrogen so i always take my precautions, but if anything begins to happen grab some anastrazole. should fix you up good if E sides are the case
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.04%

Quote Originally Posted by mrutah View Post
    Thanks for the reply man, I hear the prop is a beast to inject I wonder if it would hurt to just do extra cyp and not the prop?
    Yeah if you can do cyp instead that would be better... So what, you can get TRT dose at like 450 cyp a week? That's crazy... Maybe just forgot that for now and try 300 a week, that's probably a pretty good TRT dose.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  7. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

Hey everyone I just wanted to give you all an update and thank you for your help.
    I recently was prescribed 200 mg off test cyp every 2 weeks and ended up coming back with a total test of 81.
    So my doctor upped me to 300 mg every other week. I was getting frustrated and still feeling like crap.
    So I found a hrt clinic that specializes in situations like mine. I sent a full physical along with blood work and past history to be evaluated. I then was prescribed 300 mg weekly of test cyp, also they wanted me to do hcg and do 50 mg of test prop eod at 50 mg. I have read others that have used hrt clinics and have loved the results. I think this is alot of test per week but my testosterone is 80 so they said that this will get me feeling better and enjoying life again.
    What do you guys think of this amount of test, I know its not what any docs would prescribe but im sure it will work.
    Two issues:

• Half life
    • Blood draw

How so after or before your next injection did you draw blood?
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.18%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

imma look up if i got one around here as well clinics are better then docs
    ~ IRON LIVERô________ *[It's just advice man, that's all it is! You can take or do whatever the FCUK you wanna do!]
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.81%

Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    Two issues:

• Half life
    • Blood draw

How so after or before your next injection did you draw blood?
    I drew it two weeks after the injections.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.81%

Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    Yeah if you can do cyp instead that would be better... So what, you can get TRT dose at like 450 cyp a week? That's crazy... Maybe just forgot that for now and try 300 a week, that's probably a pretty good TRT dose.
    I will probably do that I know that test cyp is a longer ester and has a longer half life but I have found that some guys inject test cyp twice weekly to keep blood levels even more stable, so I was thinking maybe do 150 mills every 4 days do keep energy and blood levels stable. And yeah I could get as much as I want, he actually wanted me to take 400 mills of cyp weekly and 100 mills of prop every other day. along with the hgc
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.37%

he actually wanted me to take 400 mills of cyp weekly and 100 mills of prop every other day. along with the hgc
    sign me up
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.81%

Quote Originally Posted by SeanyK View Post
    sign me up
    I guess it wouldn't hurt if my hormones are already out of wack, but I do still want to have kids,so that is probably where the hcg comes in.
  13. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.55%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I drew it two weeks after the injections.
    Thats the problem
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.81%

So would that cause me to tank that bad I was 81 total after 13 days the first time and 3 was 91 after 12 days after the second 200 mg injection
  15. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

Test cyp has an active half-life of about 5-8 days.

Injection: 200mg
    Day 5: 100g
    Day 10: 50mg
    Day 15: 25mg

You have inhibited yourself (your body does not produce any or very little naturally) with exogenous testosterone (testosterone cypionate). By the time of your blood draw you have none to very little active testosterone in your system.

You need more frequent injections: 100mg a week or 50mg 2/w or even 33mg 3/w. This will sustain your level much higher. Run like that for four to six weeks then draw blood right before your next shot.
  16. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.85%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

just to chime in, prop doesn't have to be painful, i've use prescription grade that wasn't. Its mostly the underground labs that is painful
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.23%

I use a clinic too and love them. My doc wouldn't touch HRT.

Keep in mind most clinics are there to make money before anything else (especially if its the clinic I think it is that you're using, rhymes with "shark".. I left them and found one that is way better). Don't be afraid to ask questions, and ask to speak with the doc about anything, not the "clinical representative". They are sales only, not doctors.

I'm on about 250mg a week with 500iu HCG 2x a week. Its better, but I think I could be taking more. Just waiting to hear about my blood work just had done on Thursday to see where I'm at.

Glad to hear you found something you like! While it may sound great to get all that good stuff, remember they're making sales. In a few months they'll be trying to sell you winny, deca and HGH as well.
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40%

Dam brother, that does sound awfully high for a replacement dose. Hopefully it won't cause any problems if used for an extended (long term) period. My son was given a high trt dose (500 mg weekly), and he is only 34 years old. After 7 months, his dosage was reduced to 200, due to complications with blood pressure and other heart/pulmomary problems. Doctors didn't completely attribute the testosterone to his problems, but they said it most definitely encouraged them. For the record, my son never had any preexisting heart ailments, as he has always been a healthy and strong (played division 1 NCAA college football for Alabama state), and still is a very active athlete (triatholon competitor). I do obviously know that every case is different. Keep us posted brother.
  19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.12%

Man mrutah, 300mg a week is a lot! If the doc feels you need that much, ask him if it's ok to split it so that you shoot 100mg 3x a week. That might keep you more level.
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.97%

first time i got rx'd from an anti agin clinic they put me at 400mg a week of cyp. i was dumb and didnt know much so i figured that was normal....

had my total test at 2400, and my lipids in the ****ter. dropped it down to 200mg a week and felt awesome. clinics are great and helpful, but its best to figure out your dose on your own
  21. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.03%

Please remember these are TRT not steroid dosages.
    300 mgs a week is why too much testosteorne and adding 50 mgs of prop is not going to do crap. Been a national levels competitor I know the half lives like the back of my hands and to make TRT work you should shoot bi weekly with 60 mgs of testosterone on m,th then recheck lab parameters in 5-6 weeks when plasmas level reach optimal levels. This is how TRT should be one or even a once weekly adminstration of 120 mgs a week. Once 5-6 weeks with total test and e2 in check then hcg can be added in 2 times a week to keep testicles nice and full as well as adding other factors to back fill the gaps. Going above the phyisical ranges can cause alteration in a cascade of hormones to were a person taking less will be better of then a person taking alot more. When I used to train people the guys on lesser got bigger and leaner then people on other trainers ton of crap and would kick the other peoples ass as well as some what maintaining their health.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Using Clinic to Cycle
    By Uncle Wormwoo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-18-2010, 12:37 PM
  2. doctor doctor give me the news!!
    By ozarkaBRAND in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 02-16-2009, 10:50 PM
  3. national medical clinic
    By keithdolby in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 1