Low Test??

allen70

Awards
So I went to the doc and got my test levels checked last friday and the results came back today. When i spoke to the nurse on the phone they said my levels were normal so I just went in and got the results. Now that I look at them they look low, but I dont fully understand them. Please help.
My free test says 6.1 pg/ml with normal range from 8.8-27.0 That was flagged as low. My total test seemed ok it was 6.87 ng/ml normal range says 2.8-8.0. TSH was also checked and was 1.25 uIU/ml the range was .27-4.2. What do these actually mean? Should I cal back and ask to meet with the urologist?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
So I went to the doc and got my test levels checked last friday and the results came back today. When i spoke to the nurse on the phone they said my levels were normal so I just went in and got the results. Now that I look at them they look low, but I dont fully understand them. Please help.
My free test says 6.1 pg/ml with normal range from 8.8-27.0 That was flagged as low. My total test seemed ok it was 6.87 ng/ml normal range says 2.8-8.0. TSH was also checked and was 1.25 uIU/ml the range was .27-4.2. What do these actually mean? Should I cal back and ask to meet with the urologist?
If you are in the north east pm me with a good Dr reference. Your tsh is not an accurate indication of thyroid function. Your adrenals also need to be properly evaluate along with nutrition, lifestyle, sleep patterns, and generalized daily stress. Bring so young you need to find out why it is low because you do not want to take testosterone when that was not the cause of it and be doomed for rest of your life when it may have been insulin, cortisol, thyroid, estrodial imbalances. FRee T is not really an accurate reading for bio available testosterone, but rather shbg. Many people that come to us have TSH any where between 1-2 and are concidered fine, but when further examination is conducted they are hypothyroid. Thyroid issues probably exists then greater then 50% of the population which could be a huge increase of cancer..People slip through the cracks