- 11-03-2009, 05:11 PM
So I went to the doc and got my test levels checked last friday and the results came back today. When i spoke to the nurse on the phone they said my levels were normal so I just went in and got the results. Now that I look at them they look low, but I dont fully understand them. Please help.
My free test says 6.1 pg/ml with normal range from 8.8-27.0 That was flagged as low. My total test seemed ok it was 6.87 ng/ml normal range says 2.8-8.0. TSH was also checked and was 1.25 uIU/ml the range was .27-4.2. What do these actually mean? Should I cal back and ask to meet with the urologist?
- 11-04-2009, 08:40 AM
I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
Similar Forum Threads
- By o-dub in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-09-2005, 11:00 PM
- By JordyRoc in forum AnabolicsReplies: 19Last Post: 04-20-2005, 09:21 AM
- By IPR in forum Weight LossReplies: 7Last Post: 06-10-2003, 07:03 PM
- By Matthew D in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-05-2003, 06:43 AM
- By Sanosuke in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 11-21-2002, 10:08 PM