Finally switching to test cream this week for the first time..

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
And doing away with shots.

I was surprised that my doc offered me 20g compounded test cream right off the bat. He said this is the equivalent to 200-250mg test cyp per week.

I figured since I am a poor converter of T=>DHT, that I would try with this, get bloodwork after a month, and go from there. I have adrenal issues as well, so a higher dosed test cream is probably better for me, for absorption's sake.

Hopefully this will get my DHT up!

I am guessing I should apply this to upper back/shoulders, sack, arms, for optimal DHT conversion? Should I still take my hCG eod @ 250iu? I am also guessing that I will need less arimidex now as well right?

jon671

jon671

Awards
  • Established
Good luck bro.

I have heard of people adding cream or gel w/ shots to help with dht.

Probably with the more frequent application you would need less arimidex. I would think.

Don't know about the hcg. I would still take it unless it caused problems.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Good luck bro.

I have heard of people adding cream or gel w/ shots to help with dht.

Probably with the more frequent application you would need less arimidex. I would think.

Don't know about the hcg. I would still take it unless it caused problems.
250 ius every 3 days is good just to keep your nuts. After 10% you are risking major absorption issues. You be better off being doing 10% 2 times a day to get optimal aborption rather then 20% all at one time.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It's too late, a 2 month's supply has already been sent to me, starting it this week.

Anything I can do to help absorption?

Philec48

Awards
  • Established
To help absorption, a warm shower right before application. Apply to thinnest areas of skin. I use inner thighs. Don't apply to scrotum. You'll still need to keep a watch on estradiol.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks, yeah - exfoliating, hot shower, and hot blow dryer to skin before application are things I've heard to do. I'm guessing the creams are already compounded pretty well? No need to pre-apply DMSO to help further aid absorption?

I've heard that applying a small amount to the scrotum will help shoot up DHT, which is what I want. What I don't want is a burning sack though :x

What sort of absorption issues can there be with the 20 gram cream? If I don't apply too heavy to one area, and spread it around thin and even (I usually use upper back, shoulders, inner biceps, forearms, upper chest and tops of feet for topicals) shouldn't absorption be ok at such a high % cream?