Malpractice

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by spinn View Post
    So DR...you have placed yourself above any and all courts, including the Supreme court yet you have no legal training.

my earlier post may of been wrong re the redskins cheerleader but others were fooled too. I really do feel it is not long before my mother dies from a lethal combination of drugs

perhaps your majesty will let the courts do their job if, or when, she dies.

I really did not seek to beat you up but you scare the hell out of me.

No, he's just saying he's not a whore. He will only testify in a case he believes in. What could be wrong with that?

2. Quote Originally Posted by spinn View Post
    good point, especially true when DRS like dadnatron will say anything to defend other DRS.

A doctor is the last person in the world whose opinion you should seek if you think you have a malpractice claim. Quite naturally, the doctor will have a defendant's perspective. And, in matters of the law, the doctor is a lay person (admittedly, a well-informed lay person). Just as you wouldn't seek medical care from a lawyer, it is a bad practice to seek legal advice from a doctor. If you think you have a malpractice claim, look for a plaintiff's attorney who has plenty of medical malpractice experience.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by jinxie View Post
    You've already been told why you have no malpractice claim, you big dolt. Even if your doc did commit malpractice, which he most definitely did not, you're not injured, dumb ass.

You ought to sue your parents for conceiving such a stupid child.
    Jinxie you are certainly a mean angry little sheep arent you?

Do you think damages are always going to just slap you in the face? What about the fees the mapracticeor charges....every time I see a Dr it costs $1000 when you add in lab fees etc?

What about having your dieing father tell your mother that you are lazy and will take advantage of her for the rest of your life....when your free t3 count is .7 range 1-5 and testosterone is 180 range 250-850? and every Dr you see says you are "just depressed and need prozac"?

I tried not to reply to this thread because i hate it but people (sheep) like you are the reason prozac and lipitor pushing drs are bankrupting the entire country while enriching themselves.

and cpelll dadnatrons apparent blind defense if any and all actions committed by a dr is the definition of "whore".

4. Quote Originally Posted by spinn View Post

Do you think damages are always going to just slap you in the face? What about the fees the mapracticeor charges....every time I see a Dr it costs $1000 when you add in lab fees etc?

What about having your dieing father tell your mother that you are lazy and will take advantage of her for the rest of your life....when your free t3 count is .7 range 1-5 and testosterone is 180 range 250-850? and every Dr you see says you are "just depressed and need prozac"?

I tried not to reply to this thread because i hate it but people (sheep) like you are the reason prozac and lipitor pushing drs are bankrupting the entire country while enriching themselves.

and cpelll dadnatrons apparent blind defense if any and all actions committed by a dr is the definition of "whore".
    Got my MRI results back today and I have a growth on my pituitary that my doctor said could be causing my hormonal problems. Said he will recheck in 6mths to a year to see if anything changes. I have been taking Armidex for over 2wks and in another two weeks we will retest my hormone values. If my total testosterone hasnt improved we will begin with 200mg T shots/wk along side of HCG. Previous lab tests have him concerned about my cortisol levels which is why he has held off prescribing Armour for my thyroid yet. Also below range is my IGF and GH, which he is retesting to make sure.

5. Bigironkiller, a second opinion may be wise to get. Another doc may want to treat your pituitary tumor with medication to shrink it without waiting a year.

Why hold off on armor because of cortisol? Is he concerned that treating your thyroid will stress your adrenals? If your cortisol is too low, there are docs that are able to treat that while also treating your thyroid.
    •   

6. He wanted to wait on Armour until he confirmed my low cortisol b/c if my Cort is low stimulating my thyroid could cause even more stress to my body. I know of the medications that treat the growth, but can they wipe out the growth or just shrink it to a certain point? We also talked about possible use of hydrocort if test show again low cort and he will be treating with Armour once and if the cort needs addressing. I really want to treat this the right way so I wil take it slow and cover all bases with doc.

7. I'm not up to speed on pituitary meds, but some may be able to get rid of tumors.

Why is your doc waiting on cortisol testing? Ask for 4x saliva test if you haven't done it yet.

Pregnenolone and Siberian Ginseng can help support adrenals. Ask you doc about them.

8. I see him again the 1st wk in Dec. and will discuss what the pituitary meds can do and I suspect he will be ready to move forward on the cortisol and thyroid since new bloodwork will be ready.

9. Quote Originally Posted by spinn View Post

If there's no injury/damage, it's not malpractice, just a putative breach of contract. Don't pay the bill if you are discontented and don't think you got what you paid for.

I'm hardly a sheep.

10. Revenge and being vendictive are very self destructive weapons.
    Remember my freind what comes around goes around.

Continue on that pathway it will come back to haunt you I have seen in many patients and clients. I am truly sorry for what you are going through and I could only imagine what it could be like. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Just choose the proper pathway not the destructive one.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.

11. Found confident new doc and am very happy with our plans. Merry Christmas everyone
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Looking for good lawyer for malpractice siut
    By mostmuscle in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-12-2006, 07:27 AM