Why does a workout "clear the fog"
- 10-30-2009, 09:53 AM
- 10-30-2009, 03:28 PM
- 10-30-2009, 04:19 PM
I dunno.. some days I feel great, others I can tell something's off. Probably E spiking. Head feels like it's in a fog.. kinda like if you took cold medicine.
I felt like that yesterday and this morning but after a killer workout it's like it "flushed" the fog. but, I also did an HCG shot this morning.
10-31-2009, 03:16 PM
Endorphins, cortisol, and higher amount of oxygen to the brain
11-01-2009, 08:55 AM
I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
Similar Forum Threads
- By NutraPlanet CS in forum NutraplanetReplies: 2Last Post: 11-04-2009, 02:55 PM
- By TripDog in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 144Last Post: 01-01-2008, 01:11 PM
- By NutraPlanet CS in forum SupplementsReplies: 13Last Post: 05-15-2007, 11:19 AM
- By TUCKER in forum AnabolicsReplies: 28Last Post: 12-10-2004, 11:59 AM
- By hognose in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 12-02-2004, 04:26 PM