Blood Test Results: Please help Interpret - AnabolicMinds.com

Blood Test Results: Please help Interpret

  1. Board Supporter
    Mr.50's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    3,215
    Rep Power
    1861

    Reputation

    Blood Test Results: Please help Interpret


    Hey guys here is the results of my latest blood tests. I am not on HRT (testosterone) but I am on Armour thyroid 3.25 grains per day. Please help me interpret these reults and what I should do going forward. Thanks in advance


    Testosterone Total: 451ng/dL Range 241 - 827

    Free Test: 12pg/mL Range 8.7 - 25.1

    T4 Total: 5.7 ug/dL Range: 4.5 - 12

    Free T4: 1.02 Range .93 -1.71

    Free T3: 4.9 Range 2.0 - 4.4

    T3 Uptake: 33% Range: 24 - 39

    Free Thyroxine Index: 1.9 Range: 1.2 - 4.9

    Reverse T3: 281 Range 90 - 350

    Estradiol: 30 Range 0 - 53


    Thanks guys. Any help would be appreciated.

    Mr.50

  2. Board Supporter
    Mr.50's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    3,215
    Rep Power
    1861

    Reputation

    Bump, Anyone?
  3. Professional Member
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Rep Power
    2415

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.50 View Post
    Hey guys here is the results of my latest blood tests. I am not on HRT (testosterone) but I am on Armour thyroid 3.25 grains per day. Please help me interpret these reults and what I should do going forward. Thanks in advance


    Testosterone Total: 451ng/dL Range 241 - 827

    Free Test: 12pg/mL Range 8.7 - 25.1

    T4 Total: 5.7 ug/dL Range: 4.5 - 12

    Free T4: 1.02 Range .93 -1.71

    Free T3: 4.9 Range 2.0 - 4.4

    T3 Uptake: 33% Range: 24 - 39

    Free Thyroxine Index: 1.9 Range: 1.2 - 4.9

    Reverse T3: 281 Range 90 - 350

    Estradiol: 30 Range 0 - 53


    Thanks guys. Any help would be appreciated.

    Mr.50
    You have low testosterone and badly messed up thyroid.
    There is not enough information to figure out how to help you.

    Do following tests

    My list on post #44, between blue lines, here:

    Jan's BloodTest April13/2007

    Genova Diagnostics
    Hair Analysis
    and
    Essential and Fatty Acid Analysis (RBC)

    SpectraCell5000

    4 point saliva test
    ---------------------

    After you collect all above tests, post them here.
    Post also your
    health history
    complaints
    and
    vital data, age, height, waist size,

    I will give you some recommendations.

    You also need to have a doctor that will be willing to not only give you scripts for above tests
    but also (if need be) scripts for

    Adrenal hormones
    Thyroid hormones
    Testosterone (either injectable or transdermal) depending on tests results
    Arimidex
    possibly other

    .
    .
    .






    ----------------------------------------
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    sethroberts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    41
    Posts
    863
    Rep Power
    605

    Reputation

    Everything is within normal range except for T3 which is high due to the Armour thyroid.
  5. Board Supporter
    Mr.50's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    3,215
    Rep Power
    1861

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JanSz View Post
    You have low testosterone and badly messed up thyroid.
    There is not enough information to figure out how to help you.

    Do following tests

    My list on post #44, between blue lines, here:

    Jan's BloodTest April13/2007

    Genova Diagnostics
    Hair Analysis
    and
    Essential and Fatty Acid Analysis (RBC)

    SpectraCell5000

    4 point saliva test
    ---------------------

    After you collect all above tests, post them here.
    Post also your
    health history
    complaints
    and
    vital data, age, height, waist size,

    I will give you some recommendations.

    You also need to have a doctor that will be willing to not only give you scripts for above tests
    but also (if need be) scripts for

    Adrenal hormones
    Thyroid hormones
    Testosterone (either injectable or transdermal) depending on tests results
    Arimidex
    possibly other

    .
    .
    .






    ----------------------------------------
    Thanks JanSz for the information. The only problem is there is no way I have enough money for all that testing. Is there any information you might be able to provide regarding the thyroid. It appears that the RT3 though present is within normal limits.....is it still something to be concerned about?

    I think the testosterone results are related to a cycle from over the summer months which I believed I completed proper PCT but things still appear to be a bit out of wack.

    Mr.50
  6. Board Supporter
    Mr.50's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    3,215
    Rep Power
    1861

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by sethroberts View Post
    Everything is within normal range except for T3 which is high due to the Armour thyroid.


    Hey Seth......I agree that all except the T3 are in the normal range (and that is probably because of the Armour).....I guess I wonder if there is a way to optimize things....like should I be taking some T4 with the Armour or is that likely just to increase the RT3 and T3 (even higher)? Would lowering my Estradiol help boost the test even though the Estradiol is still in the normal range? Should I consider something to free up more test?

    Etc.....

    any help would be appreciated.

    Mr.50
  7. Professional Member
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Rep Power
    2415

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.50 View Post
    Thanks JanSz for the information. The only problem is there is no way I have enough money for all that testing. Is there any information you might be able to provide regarding the thyroid. It appears that the RT3 though present is within normal limits.....is it still something to be concerned about?

    I think the testosterone results are related to a cycle from over the summer months which I believed I completed proper PCT but things still appear to be a bit out of wack.

    Mr.50
    Using steroids definitely is not helping you.

    But you are betting man, if you are nor afraid of (possible) visits to ER (Emergency Room), if you are not afraid of strokes or heart attacks,
    try these:

    If it does not kill you, it will make you stronger.


    Medrol-4mg/wakeup +2mg/6 hrs latter
    or
    Cortef=HC(hydrocortisone)-30mg/day
    30mg=(10mg/wakeup + 10mg/4hrs latter + 5mg/4hrs latter + 5mg/4hrs latter

    Testosterone enanthate or cypionate 200mg/mL
    T-shot=40mg=20units=0.2cc
    HCH-shot=250iu

    Do (T & HCG) shots one day next day free of shots.
    Use only these needles for either shot:
    BD Ultrafine II U-100 Insulin Syringe 31 Gauge 3/10cc 5/16inch Short Needle



    Lugol's Solution 2 dropper full /week (put it into some beverage)
    Selenium
    zinc
    Vit D-8000iu/day(Biotic Research Bio-D-Mulsion Forte)
    Uni-Liver-10 tabs/day
    Vit B12
    Now Foods, DHA-500, 500 DHA / 250 EPA--4/day
    Country Life Betaine Hydrochloride with Pepsin -- 600 mg---4 tabs with each meal (unless you feel hot in the stomach when eating them)
    Vit-c-3000MG/DAY
    Gamma E Tocopherol/Tocotrienols (lef.org) Item Catalog Number: 00559 (2/day)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Do shots and eat above for a month,
    then
    add
    75mcg-Cytomel-T3 (or generic)(split 3x/day)
    do not use any liquid T3, any type of slow release T3,
    make sure that you do not use any T4
    so any Armour Thyroid or similar is out of a question.

    Measure your resting heartbeat, cut back when it goes over 80
    Measure your resting body temperatures, you like to see them
    Oral temperature (36.25 - 36.80)C = (97.25 - 98.24)F (no sinus or oral infections)
    -----------------------------------------

    Do the above indefinitely, definite this is not to be cycled.

    It would help if you could at least check your Estradiol E2,
    but do not use any aromatase inhibitors unless you have test results in hand.
    Well, if you feel that you are growing gyno, do E2 test.
    You can buy without script all kind of blood tests.
    When you have a money for testing, let me know.

    http://www.privatemdlabs.com/

    Estradiol $47.99 ----(DO not buy this)
    Estradiol, Sensitive $79.99 (This is the one you want)

    ..........
    Good luck.

    .
    Post all your known blood tests and other tests for the last 5 years.
    Describe your routine prior to drawing blood.
    You can scan pages and attach here to posts or post them as a pictures on some photo-service and post link here.

    ....
  8. Advanced Member
    Imeniaan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    610
    Rep Power
    392

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JanSz View Post
    Using steroids definitely is not helping you.

    But you are betting man, if you are nor afraid of (possible) visits to ER (Emergency Room), if you are not afraid of strokes or heart attacks,
    try these:

    If it does not kill you, it will make you stronger.


    Medrol-4mg/wakeup +2mg/6 hrs latter
    or
    Cortef=HC(hydrocortisone)-30mg/day
    30mg=(10mg/wakeup + 10mg/4hrs latter + 5mg/4hrs latter + 5mg/4hrs latter

    Testosterone enanthate or cypionate 200mg/mL
    T-shot=40mg=20units=0.2cc
    HCH-shot=250iu

    Do (T & HCG) shots one day next day free of shots.
    Use only these needles for either shot:
    BD Ultrafine II U-100 Insulin Syringe 31 Gauge 3/10cc 5/16inch Short Needle



    Lugol's Solution 2 dropper full /week (put it into some beverage)
    Selenium
    zinc
    Vit D-8000iu/day(Biotic Research Bio-D-Mulsion Forte)
    Uni-Liver-10 tabs/day
    Vit B12
    Now Foods, DHA-500, 500 DHA / 250 EPA--4/day
    Country Life Betaine Hydrochloride with Pepsin -- 600 mg---4 tabs with each meal (unless you feel hot in the stomach when eating them)
    Vit-c-3000MG/DAY
    Gamma E Tocopherol/Tocotrienols (lef.org) Item Catalog Number: 00559 (2/day)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Do shots and eat above for a month,
    then
    add
    75mcg-Cytomel-T3 (or generic)(split 3x/day)
    do not use any liquid T3, any type of slow release T3,
    make sure that you do not use any T4
    so any Armour Thyroid or similar is out of a question.

    Measure your resting heartbeat, call back when it goes over 80
    Measure your resting body temperatures, you like to see them
    Oral temperature (36.25 - 36.80)C = (97.25 - 98.24)F (no sinus or oral infections)
    -----------------------------------------

    Do the above indefinitely, definite this is not to be cycled.

    It would help if you could at least check your Estradiol E2,
    but do not use any aromatase inhibitors unless you have test results in hand.
    Well, if you feel that you are growing gyno, do E2 test.
    You can buy without script all kind of blood tests.
    When you have a money for testing, let me know.

    http://www.privatemdlabs.com/

    Estradiol $47.99 ----(DO not buy this)
    Estradiol, Sensitive $79.99 (This is the one you want)

    ..........
    Good luck.

    .
    Post all your known blood tests and other tests for the last 5 years.
    Describe your routine prior to drawing blood.
    You can scan pages and attach here to posts or post them as a pictures on some photo-service and post link here.

    ....
    Why the hell do you think that his Testosterone levels are low??
  9. New Member
    phil216's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  157 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    418
    Rep Power
    355

    Reputation

    Just got my test results from my endocrinologist and he is having me go for an MRI of my prtuitary. FING UGH is all I can say I was on a long heavy cycle about 8 months ago

    Total test 100 Range 241-827

    LH 0.4 Range 1.5-9.3
    FSH 1.0 Range 1.6-8.0

    TSH 0.78 Range 0.40-4.50

    Any input or anything
  10. Elite Member
    The Matrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,033
    Rep Power
    7698

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by phil216 View Post
    Just got my test results from my endocrinologist and he is having me go for an MRI of my prtuitary. FING UGH is all I can say I was on a long heavy cycle about 8 months ago

    Total test 100 Range 241-827

    LH 0.4 Range 1.5-9.3
    FSH 1.0 Range 1.6-8.0

    TSH 0.78 Range 0.40-4.50

    Any input or anything
    Simply put
    Your thyroid is potentially screwed and needs support
    Before adjusting thyroid you should have an 24 hour adrenal saliva test completed. You would need to have MRI as which was already suggested.

    there is alot more that needs to be examined before proper treatment .
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  11. Board Supporter
    Mr.50's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    3,215
    Rep Power
    1861

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Imeniaan View Post
    Why the hell do you think that his Testosterone levels are low??
    I think what he means that the free test is somewhat low and probably not optimal. I think total test will continue to come up and free will follow. I kind of think this is related to post-prohormone use. Overall it is not too bad but I really have to optimize my thyroid results and I would like it if someone else out there can comment on this and give me some direction. I can pay for some additional blood work if useful but I dont have the type of bankroll needed to test for what JanSz suggested....though I wish I could.

    Mr.50
  12. Professional Member
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Rep Power
    2415

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.50 View Post
    I think what he means that the free test is somewhat low and probably not optimal. I think total test will continue to come up and free will follow. I kind of think this is related to post-prohormone use. Overall it is not too bad but I really have to optimize my thyroid results and I would like it if someone else out there can comment on this and give me some direction. I can pay for some additional blood work if useful but I dont have the type of bankroll needed to test for what JanSz suggested....though I wish I could.

    Mr.50
    on post #7
    you have low budget version.

    .......
  13. New Member
    phil216's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  157 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    418
    Rep Power
    355

    Reputation

    I'm having an mri on my pituitary mri done next week, would have it done this week but I have some business travel. Assuming that is normal which I'm guessing it is and this is caused by my past gear usage would i be looking at a lifetime of HRT or are there other options? Honestly I'm not keen on the idea of a lifetime of HRT but if I have to I have to but i guess what I'm asking is if there are other options like HCG or even products like those made by primordial that would be of any help or am I beyond that point?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Help me understand my blood test results - Low Test and Low Prolactin
    By jami20 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-14-2011, 11:25 AM
  2. Please interpret my blood test results
    By cbr1000rr in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-16-2010, 01:11 PM
  3. Blood test results
    By whsktklfklf in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-23-2009, 05:09 AM
  4. Need help on blood test results
    By cstern in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-25-2007, 02:43 PM
  5. Help Interpret Lab Results
    By ECTOmorph in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-26-2006, 10:02 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in