very thirsty......

spinn

Awards
  • Established
taking neorotransmitter precursors seems to really be helping me.....I am consistently hungry for the first time in years and my metabolism is finnally accelerating......

one thing though....i feel like i could drink sevral gallons of water a day,, i really crave it and dtink it all day long.......does this indicate anything...or is it somehow bad?.....I always listen to my body and try to give it what it is asking for

this has me curious, i do supplement electolytes......

Philec48

Awards
  • Established
Check your blood glucose first thing in the morning before eating for a few days. Also get an A1C test (3 month blood sugar average). Excessive thirst can be a symptom of diabetes.

spinn

Awards
  • Established
ive been warned of potential diabtetes....how do i test blood glucose first thing in the morning??

thank you this really makes sense

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
sounds like diabetitis to me, Id get it checked out man :(

spinn

Awards
  • Established
sounds like diabetitis to me, Id get it checked out man :(
thats the question...how exactly do get it cheche dkd out i homrst;y habve no idea how to be diagnoseed as"diabetic"

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
thats the question...how exactly do get it cheche dkd out i homrst;y habve no idea how to be diagnoseed as"diabetic"
go to the doc or call and just tell them you think youre a diabetic. They'll say something " why do you think this" blah blah and tell them.

blood drawing takes about 1min and my results come back 1-3days later. I had a really sugary taste in my mouth what made me think I was a diabetitc and got blood work for.

worse case scenario, you get insulin and pin slin (which doesnt hurt)
I use slin pins for HCG and unless you look at the pin going into you, you literally dont realize its in you.

Philec48

Awards
  • Established
Ask your doc for a glucose meter. They often give them away free. Then ask for a sample of test strips. Use the spring-loaded finger jabber and test when you first wake up. Ideally, you should not be over 99 before eating breakfast.

If diabetic, then you'll need a script to get boxes of test strips, and do regular checks.

A1C test is very important to do now also.