- 10-23-2009, 06:52 PM
I know alot of the testosterone cyp used for trt is made with sesame oil, or perhaps another oil. Regardless, most of these oils are mostly made of omega 6 oils. With a large % of people already having an excess of omega 6's and a lack of 3's, can anyone tell me if doing IM injections with TRT can cause someone to really have an excess of omega 6 's. Afterall, IM injections are generally well absorbed. Hoping someone can help me on this. Thank you
- 10-23-2009, 07:16 PM
Essential and Metabolic Fatty Acid Analysis (RBC)
You will find out where your omegas are
Trans and Omega-7
Satureted Fatty Acids
You will also get suggestions of what to eat to make corrections.
10-23-2009, 07:44 PM
You would be injecting 1ml of sesame oil/week which is an insignificant amount. A measly tsp is 5ml.
Similar Forum Threads
- By LakeMountD in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-13-2008, 07:08 PM
- By juangutieres in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-12-2007, 05:06 PM
- By flyingjer in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 01-17-2006, 04:21 PM
- By Mr. V in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 11-14-2005, 01:58 PM
- By sage in forum SupplementsReplies: 20Last Post: 10-28-2002, 08:22 PM