sesame oil?

1. sesame oil?

Hi,

I know alot of the testosterone cyp used for trt is made with sesame oil, or perhaps another oil. Regardless, most of these oils are mostly made of omega 6 oils. With a large % of people already having an excess of omega 6's and a lack of 3's, can anyone tell me if doing IM injections with TRT can cause someone to really have an excess of omega 6 's. Afterall, IM injections are generally well absorbed. Hoping someone can help me on this. Thank you

2. Quote Originally Posted by keithdolby View Post
    Hi,

I know alot of the testosterone cyp used for trt is made with sesame oil, or perhaps another oil. Regardless, most of these oils are mostly made of omega 6 oils. With a large % of people already having an excess of omega 6's and a lack of 3's, can anyone tell me if doing IM injections with TRT can cause someone to really have an excess of omega 6 's. Afterall, IM injections are generally well absorbed. Hoping someone can help me on this. Thank you
    To have piece of mind do:

Genova Diagnostics:
    Essential and Metabolic Fatty Acid Analysis (RBC)

You will find out where your omegas are

Omega-3
    Omega-6
    Omega-9
    Trans and Omega-7
    Satureted Fatty Acids

You will also get suggestions of what to eat to make corrections.

3. You would be injecting 1ml of sesame oil/week which is an insignificant amount. A measly tsp is 5ml.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Organic Sesame Tahini
    By John Smeton in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-02-2009, 04:40 AM
  2. Sesame Street gets censored
    By tattoopierced1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-22-2008, 12:48 PM
  3. Sesame Street like you've never seen it...
    By RedwolfWV in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-28-2006, 05:21 AM
  4. Sesame Oil or Sesathin
    By Mr. V in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-14-2005, 01:58 PM