Does this make sense?

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I changed my protocol a few weeks ago and finally found one I am happy with so far... but I am not sure how long I could continue like this for?

I switched to eod shots of hCG and test. And DAILY dosing of arimidex.

Dosing is 75mg test EOD
250 iu hCG EOD

1mg Arimidex ED

Libido and erection strength, morning wood, and everything else seems GOOD.

Btw, I need a higher dose of test because I don't convert well to DHT. Going to transition to cream possibly soon, but how long could I get away with taking 1mg of arimidex every day??

And why the hell would I need so much when I am dosing EOD like this? I tried .5mg arimidex eod and it was no good.... so on a hunch I increased the arimidex and morning wood and erection strength has been consistent now for a while.

Is 7mg arimidex a week safe long term? Sure feels fine. Joints and everything else feels in check.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
I changed my protocol a few weeks ago and finally found one I am happy with so far... but I am not sure how long I could continue like this for?

I switched to eod shots of hCG and test. And DAILY dosing of arimidex.

Dosing is 75mg test EOD
250 iu hCG EOD

1mg Arimidex ED

Libido and erection strength, morning wood, and everything else seems GOOD.

Btw, I need a higher dose of test because I don't convert well to DHT. Going to transition to cream possibly soon, but how long could I get away with taking 1mg of arimidex every day??

And why the hell would I need so much when I am dosing EOD like this? I tried .5mg arimidex eod and it was no good.... so on a hunch I increased the arimidex and morning wood and erection strength has been consistent now for a while.

Is 7mg arimidex a week safe long term? Sure feels fine. Joints and everything else feels in check.
Something is not right.

If you have a low DHT you will need to use transdermal testosterone.

You will have to use low density transdermal, so you use large skin area.
Usually Androgel works good.
For this reason stay away from anything more concentrated than about 2%.
There are DHT creams, investigate.

Usual maximum Arimidex dose is 1.5mg/week

75mg/EOD=262mg/week

It would help if you posted

procedure of what you are doing
and
blood tests on that procedure.

Otherwise it is lots of guessing.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I don't understand what is wrong but for some reason it works well if I take 1mg per day, even when the level of test I am taking is not too far over the top and it's eod.

I think I must be REALLY bad at metabolizing estrogens..

Yes blood work is due in a couple weeks and my doctor said he would switch me to creams. DHT cream is pretty expensive to buy on your own (ordering) and my dr is hesitant to prescribe it yet. But they can compound it, which is what I want.

I would be totally happy with hCG + DHT cream + AI

Philec48

Awards
  • Established
Gutterpump, my doc gave me Androgel to supplement my shots, since my DHT was way too low. The shots get my test close, then the gel 3 or 4 times a week brings the level to optimal with benefit of upping DHT.

Anyone else here do dual-method TRT?

Maybe you could ask your doc about it.

Phil