Doctor finally came through

littlebigman7

Awards
Ok here is the story. Been low range test for about 2 years...have not cycled for over 5. Last two years even at low range 280-320, doc said "still normal" I disagreed recently and took action due to my fatigue. Just as i got all set up with my gear....My doc came through and now wants me on test cyp 200mg/week becasue latest test showed 180 for test levels.

My preference is a very clean/hard looking gain that doesnt make me a monster but yet a slow increase that is slightly faster than naturallly. Here is what i was thinking now that he wants to do the test cyp along with what i already have on my hands.

would appreciate your thoughts....keep in mind i am not a big person 5'5" ectomorph in nature

Androgel 5% for two weeks (just because i have it), then....
Test cyp 200mg/week (by doc)
Test prop 50mg/EOD = 175mg/week
Armidix 1.5mg e3d
HCG 250iu e3d
Probable add Var 40mg eod week 7-12

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
Bro, u first need to let him get u set up on ur TRT b4 u add in other androgens. He will test u often at 1st to c how ur progressing. Let the test do its magic & when lined out add in other gear!!!

littlebigman7

Awards
Bro, u first need to let him get u set up on ur TRT b4 u add in other androgens. He will test u often at 1st to c how ur progressing. Let the test do its magic & when lined out add in other gear!!!
That makes sense, like most docs he hasnt even talked about an AI or HCG...are those OK to take when he is giving me his 200mg/week of cyp or will the tests show that i am doing that as well?

SPR1GGAN

Awards
Talk to him about HCG therapy. He's likely going to be very open to the idea, as it really has no down side in your case.

My doc brought up HCG as a first choice in terms of bringing up my natural test production, and said that if I needed test therapy he would keep me on HCG. My MD likes the idea. Yours might too.