just started on gear

calnaughtonjr

Awards
went to the urologist last week because I have been feeling lethargic, foggy, and lost my libido in the last year. he ran two blood workups and diagnosed me with hypogonadism and prescribed 5mg of androgel to me. told me to come back in 30 days and have more bloodwork done. started the scrip last wednesday and dont feel a thing? I heard the absorption rate for androgel was low. Is there anything i can do to improve it. BTW, my numbers were: total T 260 (300-870), free T 5.9 (9-25), normal e2, and normal prostate function. opinions? thanks :thinking:

calnaughtonjr

Awards
how about heating the application areas with a hair dryer before I put the androgel on. good idea for better absorption? :thinking:

JessieC

JessieC

Awards
androgel is garbage, to be honest. it didnt get anything for me. how many pumps is 5 mg?

WC1968

Awards
Gear? Do BB terms really apply to androgel? Or this forum in general?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
that makes me feel better. hahaha
i have never used androgel, let me make that clear. but with any transdermal product one should take a hot shower which will open the pores and clean the skin which will do the same thing. hope that helps

calnaughtonjr

Awards
thanks. I have never cycled any ph or aas at all before. Im naturally small. I was joking about gearing up because i know the androgel is not very powerful. I just want to make it back to the high normal test range for my age. cheers all

calnaughtonjr

Awards
what about my hairdryer idea to heat my skin and improve absorption? thanks

calnaughtonjr

Awards
allright. I used the androgel for the last few days and it burns my effin skin. The doc called in a new scrip for testim (5mg) a day. does that stuff use the same delivery method as androgel and is it better? thanks all

calnaughtonjr

Awards
if this doesn't work then im gonna ask the doc if i can switch to 100mg test cypionate injections every week and hope he goes for it. would i need to take an AI with that?

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
i'm on 100mg testim type gel. Been on for about a month. Haven't done the next set of labs, nor implemented estrogen control or the hcg yet.

But, for what its worth so far, I feel significantly different. Better mood, sleep, and my muscles feel harder.

Fat6

Awards
What is 100 mg "Testim type gel?" Mine was in 5 gram tubes......

birch

Awards
Completely agree with WC1968, please don't act like the guys on here are a bunch of roid rats.