recommend me a resveratrol

cumkwakka

Awards
  • Established
i have just tested with zrt came back to following levels:

total t 504 (400-1200)
estradiol 49 (12-56)

i ordered arimidex and will be using this .25 mg twice a week (to not go too low) and see if total t increases and estradiol lowers

if this works fine i'll probably stick with it, i just need to see if i can get a high/normal test level of around 650-700 and see if indeed lower estradiol gives me better wood

thinking along: there are natural compounds for controlling estrogen but not so trustworthy

i did however notice that the good old plymouth city has used resveratrol and shown bloodwork increasing his total test, so perhaps it can lower e2

anyone recommend me a good brand? i still have two more test kits lying here so i can try it

or sustain alpha perhaps?

or some other natural supp (no myomin please too expensive)

DavesNotHere

DavesNotHere

Awards
Just wondering, why dex instead of nolva?

I would recommend SA.

Jessep76

Jessep76

Awards
  • Established
T Rez is 98% in capsule form. Sustain is good too. Also Anabolic Edge.

cumkwakka

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering, why dex instead of nolva?

I would recommend SA.
i haven't done any cycles (ever) and i believe nolva is for after a cycle to rid estrogen?

arimidex is what i hear is then the best choice but i could be wrong..

SA, okay i really want to give this a try, perhaps after my trial of arimidex

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
T Rez is 98% in capsule form. Sustain is good too. Also Anabolic Edge.
Sustain has other factors that may be conflicting with your specific goals

RichTan

Awards
Lots of good sources. You may want to get the 98% powder instead of capsule. I read in wikipedia that it is best absorbed by "buccal delivery". That means your mouth absorbs it. I don't recommend wikipedia; however, I have no knowledge contrary.

DavesNotHere

DavesNotHere

Awards
i haven't done any cycles (ever) and i believe nolva is for after a cycle to rid estrogen?

arimidex is what i hear is then the best choice but i could be wrong..

SA, okay i really want to give this a try, perhaps after my trial of arimidex
Nolva IS used to treat/avoid gyno problems, but I think it would be a better choice for what you want to do...

Nolvadex, however, is not the most potent ancillary compound we can use on a cycle, but it is probably the safest considering it doesn´t actually reduce estrogen in your body keeping some estrogen floating around could have many benefits on muscle growth, as well. Estrogen is also important for a properly functioning immune system, and not only that, but your lipid profile (both HDL and LDL) should also show marked improvement with administration of tamoxifen (4). Many bodybuilders actually use this stuff during their cycle for the health benefits provided by it. If, however, you are preparing for a bodybuilding contest, you need to use something which will suck most (if not all) of the estrogen out of your body. I am speculating that you may be able to use Nolvadex for the majority of a contest prep cycle, to keep yourself relatively healthy, and then switch over to Letrozole for the last 8 weeks.

Nolvadex also has some important features for the steroid using athlete. In hypogonadic and infertile men given nolvadex, increases in the serum levels of LH, FSH, and most importantly, testosterone were all observed (2)(3). The best (rough) estimate I can give you from my research is that 20mgs of Nolvadex will raise your testosterone levels about 150% (5)...and this would of course greatly aid post-cycle-recovery. What this means to us is that if you take Nolvadex after a cycle, when you are trying to raise your levels of testosterone, LH, and FSH back to normal, it will greatly aid recovery. In fact, if I were limited to just one compound to aid me in post-cycle-recovery, Nolvadex would be my choice. If you want a comparison, it would require 150mgs of Clomid to accomplish that type of elevation in testosterone, but nolvadex also significantly increased the LH (Leutenizing Hormone) response to LHRL (5), after 6 weeks.

Some of the more harsh ancillary compounds available today will give you a more "dry" look that nolvadex can´t, but nolvadex is simply safer to use in long (over 16 week) cycles.

Nolva and Clomid are the common choices for raising endogenous test levels. AIs are best left for other purposes.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Nolvadex will not lower e2 ..can make it worse.

Nolva IS used to treat/avoid gyno problems, but I think it would be a better choice for what you want to do...

Nolvadex, however, is not the most potent ancillary compound we can use on a cycle, but it is probably the safest considering it doesn´t actually reduce estrogen in your body keeping some estrogen floating around could have many benefits on muscle growth, as well. Estrogen is also important for a properly functioning immune system, and not only that, but your lipid profile (both HDL and LDL) should also show marked improvement with administration of tamoxifen (4). Many bodybuilders actually use this stuff during their cycle for the health benefits provided by it. If, however, you are preparing for a bodybuilding contest, you need to use something which will suck most (if not all) of the estrogen out of your body. I am speculating that you may be able to use Nolvadex for the majority of a contest prep cycle, to keep yourself relatively healthy, and then switch over to Letrozole for the last 8 weeks.

Nolvadex also has some important features for the steroid using athlete. In hypogonadic and infertile men given nolvadex, increases in the serum levels of LH, FSH, and most importantly, testosterone were all observed (2)(3). The best (rough) estimate I can give you from my research is that 20mgs of Nolvadex will raise your testosterone levels about 150% (5)...and this would of course greatly aid post-cycle-recovery. What this means to us is that if you take Nolvadex after a cycle, when you are trying to raise your levels of testosterone, LH, and FSH back to normal, it will greatly aid recovery. In fact, if I were limited to just one compound to aid me in post-cycle-recovery, Nolvadex would be my choice. If you want a comparison, it would require 150mgs of Clomid to accomplish that type of elevation in testosterone, but nolvadex also significantly increased the LH (Leutenizing Hormone) response to LHRL (5), after 6 weeks.

Some of the more harsh ancillary compounds available today will give you a more "dry" look that nolvadex can´t, but nolvadex is simply safer to use in long (over 16 week) cycles.

Nolva and Clomid are the common choices for raising endogenous test levels. AIs are best left for other purposes.

DavesNotHere

DavesNotHere

Awards
Nolvadex will not lower e2 ..can make it worse.
Thought the goal was to raise natty test...
There are pros/cons for each compound but I think Nolva is a better choice in this situation.

Curious as to how things are working out...

Frankistanni

Awards
Competitive Edge Labs has two products that complement each other:
1) P.C.T. Assist with Resveratrol, I3C, Quercitin, icarrin and piperine 2) Transdermal Formestane

The above two seem like a good combo to minimize E2 production, metabolize Estrogen and increase LH, FSH levels.