What is my issue
- 10-06-2009, 04:12 PM
What is my issue
I havent used prohormone in 6 months. I have had horrible throbbingheadache, red burning eye, and flushing face. I tested for allergies and tested highly allergic to all pollens and some molds. Howeer,, i dont sneeze much at all or eyes dont water or itch. Eye doc said dry eye and allergies. So what is going on. No sinus infection or nothing. Face gets burnt and hot easy as well. No rosacea. Could all this be allergies and suppose to start shots soon. I am taking claritan daily with no help. Could this be some hormone issue. Migraine. headache and eyes are worse in hotels and airports, etc...not sure why. But my head hurts all day for 2 months . I can touch my head and it feels like bruise underneath. Please someone help. Docs havent really fond anything wrong. Eyes burn as headache is worse. ANy medicines i should start
- 10-06-2009, 05:54 PM
10-06-2009, 06:29 PM
10-06-2009, 08:30 PM
I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
10-06-2009, 10:34 PM
I used to get dry irritated skin a lot, and sometimes thought I had rosacea. I knew I was sensitive to some products though, but I was more like hypersensitive.
This seemed to all change when I started on 20mg of cortef per day and started supporting my adrenals. I'm also taking SAMe regularly. I'm no longer hypersensitive to things.
Similar Forum Threads
- By jimjones87 in forum Weight LossReplies: 20Last Post: 01-25-2016, 01:44 AM
- By jimjones87 in forum Weight LossReplies: 12Last Post: 11-21-2015, 10:08 PM
- By wdubsf in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-19-2012, 10:19 PM
- By taidan in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 22Last Post: 08-17-2010, 12:23 PM
- By IanHummel in forum Weight LossReplies: 26Last Post: 02-01-2005, 09:50 PM