What is my issue

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I havent used prohormone in 6 months. I have had horrible throbbingheadache, red burning eye, and flushing face. I tested for allergies and tested highly allergic to all pollens and some molds. Howeer,, i dont sneeze much at all or eyes dont water or itch. Eye doc said dry eye and allergies. So what is going on. No sinus infection or nothing. Face gets burnt and hot easy as well. No rosacea. Could all this be allergies and suppose to start shots soon. I am taking claritan daily with no help. Could this be some hormone issue. Migraine. headache and eyes are worse in hotels and airports, etc...not sure why. But my head hurts all day for 2 months . I can touch my head and it feels like bruise underneath. Please someone help. Docs havent really fond anything wrong. Eyes burn as headache is worse. ANy medicines i should start

rab71

rab71

Awards
This may sound corny but how is your blood pressure?

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
BP is fine. I have thought about that but dont think that is the issue

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I havent used prohormone in 6 months. I have had horrible throbbingheadache, red burning eye, and flushing face. I tested for allergies and tested highly allergic to all pollens and some molds. Howeer,, i dont sneeze much at all or eyes dont water or itch. Eye doc said dry eye and allergies. So what is going on. No sinus infection or nothing. Face gets burnt and hot easy as well. No rosacea. Could all this be allergies and suppose to start shots soon. I am taking claritan daily with no help. Could this be some hormone issue. Migraine. headache and eyes are worse in hotels and airports, etc...not sure why. But my head hurts all day for 2 months . I can touch my head and it feels like bruise underneath. Please someone help. Docs havent really fond anything wrong. Eyes burn as headache is worse. ANy medicines i should start
There is a common disorder known as MCS which basically means you have multiple chemical sensitivity to environmental toxins. This is usually associated with candida or intestinal dysbiosis. IF you are getting rashes then your liver is out of balance and your lymphatic system is being over whelmed. Rashes = liver can not handle crap. Rashes also can mean elevated histamine which are associate with infection and potentially asthma. Your poor dentile hygiene may be causing your adrenal issues. Get adrenal stress index done to verify before doing any cortisone shots.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I used to get dry irritated skin a lot, and sometimes thought I had rosacea. I knew I was sensitive to some products though, but I was more like hypersensitive.

This seemed to all change when I started on 20mg of cortef per day and started supporting my adrenals. I'm also taking SAMe regularly. I'm no longer hypersensitive to things.