Need syringes/pins for Test injections.

WC1968

Awards
I dont like the pins and syringes my doc gave me.

Im assuming Hocks is the best place to buy. Im buying 18g for filling and 25g 1 inch for injection.
I think this what i need?
*oops cant post links*

Which actual syringe do i need? Can someone point me the right way?

mikeyboyeee

Awards
I use 29g 1/2" insulin pins for .5cc and less and they work just fine.
My 16 and 22g are collecting dust :)

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
WHat length should you use if your injecting into glutes and delts?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dont go under 20 for drawing. It can leave a hole in your rubber stopper. Hole = air = bacteria =abscess

WC1968

Awards
too late, ive already used the 18 for drawing (but i definitely see your point). Can someone tell me where i can get the syringes? That was my question. I dont htink my local Ds will sell anything but insulin syringes
The ones i have are slip tips. the Doc said they would work, but im not too sure. The barrell of the syringe looks small too, but i guess the smaller diameter barrell would actually be easier to push.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hocks is good. They have BD ultrafine slin pins too.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
I dont like the pins and syringes my doc gave me.

Im assuming Hocks is the best place to buy. Im buying 18g for filling and 25g 1 inch for injection.
I think this what i need?
*oops cant post links*

Which actual syringe do i need? Can someone point me the right way?
BD Ultrafine II U-100 Insulin Syringe 31 Gauge 3/10cc 5/16inch Short Needle--1/2 Unit Markings 100/b

For over two years I am using these.

I use them fot (T & HCG)

I use EOD schedule.
One day both shots the next day free of shots.

Very conducive to balanced E2.
I do not need to use Arimidex since Aug08.

-------------------------------------------
My T shot=25units (175mg/week)
it takes 2 minutes to fill in syringe.

Sometimes I prefil T-shots a week or 2 weeks worth of shots in advance.

flyerman

Awards
Draw with 19-21, inject with 23-25. You're pretty good with that. Syrings are pretty standard, grab some BD's with Lauer lock tips.
Okay I am new at this so please help. "BD's with Lauer lock tips" 3ml or 5ml ? And 20 gauge 1" needles.

I did purchase insulin 30 gauge needles but I would assume you need other needles to draw from the HGH vial?

Any help would be appreciated.

WC1968

Awards
Its Luer-Lok, btw fyi...
Okay I am new at this so please help. "BD's with Lauer lock tips" 3ml or 5ml ? And 20 gauge 1" needles.

I did purchase insulin 30 gauge needles but I would assume you need other needles to draw from the HGH vial?

WC1968

Awards
btw, the Slip-Tips i have seem to work fine. Just kind of sucks when trying to remove the safety caps. Have to be careful you dont take the whole needle off.

Question. The doc gave me 1 1/2" pins. Are these too long? Im doing glute injections. Will the extra half inch increase the risk of hurting myself, or no difference?

bpunisher

Awards

Ya its good to do that !

J412h

Awards
I use medlabsupply for my needs.

Definitely prefer luer lok over slip-tips.

I use 21g to draw, keeps pin holes to a minimum.

J412h

Awards
Good question. It was one of those "suggested" threads. Obviously I wasn't paying attention but now it's current with three responses just this week!

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
There is a wonderful invention called Google. You might be suggested to try it as it can work miracles